Chapter 42

SOPHIES POV-

Nash gets out of the hospital today and I am so excited. I get up and shower so I can get to the hospital. Tay said last night she wants to come, so I'm not leaving really early today. I get out and braid my hair because I really don't want to deal with it. I put on some jean shorts and a tank top and go into Tay's room. "You ready?" I ask and she nods her head. We walk downstairs and tell my aunt that we are leaving and get in the car. On the way there, we decide to grab some food, so we stop and walk into a cute cafe. We wait in line for a little and the lady takes our order. We sit and eat quickly so we can get to the hospital. We finish and get back into the car. It doesn't take long to get to the hospital, but it does take a while to check in and get through security. 

We walk up and all the guys are in Nash's room talking. I look around and I see no sign of Nash. "Hey guys!" Cam says as we walk in. I smile at him and Shawn comes up and starts talking to Tay. "Where's Nash?" I ask and before anybody can answer, I feel hands on my hips and I spin around. I am face to face with Nash and he leans in and kisses me. I smile and kiss back and pull away. "Are you ready to leave?" I ask and he nods his head. "We are fine to leave any time they already talked to my parents"  he says and I nod my head. Nash walks away and starts to pack up his things. Matt says, "Hey guys we will meet you back at the house" Nash and I nod our heads and everybody leaves. I wait for Nash and once all of his stuff is together, we walk out of the room and into the elevator.

"I'm so happy to be leaving" he says and I nod my head and laugh. "I know I am too.. I can finally have a good night sleep since you aren't in here" I say and he looks at me. "What do you mean?" he asks. Well fuck I didn't mean to say that. "Oh um.. Well I didn't sleep too well when you were in here since I was really worried." I say and he stands in front of me. I keep my eyes on the floor; I'm really embarrassed. He takes his hand and lifts my head up so we are making eye contact. He smiles and says, "I love you" I grin breaks out on my face and I say, "I love you more" the bell rings and the door opens. I take Nash's hand and we walk out to the car. The driver greets Nash and I and starts to drive to Shawn's house. 

We arrive at Shawn's and everyone is here. I thank the driver and take Nash's hand and walk up to the door. I open it and walk in with Nash behind me. "Hey everyone!" I say so they know we are here. They all say hi and I go into the living room. Nash goes upstairs to put his stuff away and shower. I sit on the couch and watch some TV while the guys make dinner. I guess Ryann and some girl Matt met are coming over to hang out. Tay is helping them and I'm too lazy to get up and help them. 

Nash walks down the stairs and smiles at me. I smile back and he sits down next to me. He puts his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. He smells much better now since he finally got to shower. "You smell so much better" I say and he laughs. "Well thanks" he says and I giggle. "So what's the plan for tonight?" he asks and I say, "I guess Ryann and some new girl are coming" I say and he nods his head. I take out my phone and check my messages from my mom. She keeps texting me the number of days until I get home. I guess she is really excited. I have 13 days until I get on a plane back to New York. "13 days until what?" Nash asks. I guess he was reading my texts. "14 days until I get on a plane back to New York" I say as I pick up my head and look at him. "Oh" is all he says and I nod my head. "Are you going back to North Carolina?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know what I am doing yet since I don't have any school.. I do it online" he says and I sigh. "We will figure it out okay?" he says and I nod my head. 

We keep watching TV until the doorbell rings. I guess Ryann and the new girl are here. I get up and so does Nash. "I'm starving can I just go eat now?" I ask Nash and he laughs. "We have to wait for the girls and they are here now so we are eating soon" he says and I sigh. He puts his arm around my waist and we walk to the door to see the girls. Matt opens the door and Cam is standing with him. They both look pretty nervous. More Matt than Cam. Ryann walks in and I smile at her. Another girl walks in behind her and you could easily tell she was pretty nervous. I smile at her and walk over to her."Hi I'm Sophie" I say and offer her my hand. She smiles and shakes my hand. "I'm Ava" she says. She is really pretty. She has long blonde hair with dark blonde and brown low lights. Her eyes are really cool, but they are hard to explain. Matt takes her hand and they walk away. He seems really happy with her and it's really cute.

We go over to the dinner table and I am so excited to eat. I sit down and Nash sits right next to me. I dig in and it tastes so good. "You guys did a really good job" I say as I stuff my face with food. I hear a couple thanks and I continue to eat. Nash and I were probably the two eating the most. We finish up and go sit down in the living room. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Tay asks everyone. We all agree and sit down in a circle. We begin and the dare are really stupid. This makes me think of the time at Magcon. So much has happened since then and it hasn't even been that long. It's weird to think that it was only so short ago. Nash and I are now going strong together even though we have been through a lot. Taylor and I are friends now and I am around all these guys that other girls would die to be around.

It comes my turn and I keep picking truth. Tay is up and she says, "Sophie truth or dare?" I think and decide to do truth again. "Truth" I say with a smile. She laughs and rolls her eyes. "Okay since you're a bore and picked truth.. Have you and Nash had sex?" she says with a smile. My smiles goes away and I flip her off. She does a heart back and I sigh. "Yes" I say so quiet. "What did you say I didn't hear you" she says with a smirk on her face. "Yes" I say and all the guys start saying, "Ooo kill em" and stupid stuff like that. "Fuck you Tay" I say and she laughs. We play the game a little longer and finally finish up. Ava and Ryann go home and Tay and I decide to just spend the night.

For the rest of the night, we watch movies and talk. It was really relaxing and that's all I wanted. "Want to go to bed?" he asks and I nod my head. "Okay we are going to bed" Nash says as we both stand up. "Use protection!" Tay says and I flip her off. She laughs and we walk upstairs. Nash gives me a shirt and boxers and I change. I walk back into his room and lay down on the bed. I'm beyond tired right now. "Come on" he says as he pulls me up so I am laying next to him. I close my eyes and I was almost asleep, but Nash says, "Soph?" I open one eye and he laughs. "I love you" he says and kisses my cheek. I smile and pull him back down so our lips are connected. He pulls away and lays down next to me. I move onto my side and he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer so we are touching. He kisses my head and I am out.

Okay so I'm sorry this sucks but I don't know what to write about anymore... Sorry about the mistakes too. After the whole thing is over, I'm going to go back and edit. Thanks for reading!:)~K