Chapter 51

NASHS POV-

When my family called, they were all asking me about Sophie because Hayes told them. I guess it's not a bad thing at all, but now they all want to meet her and we only have 9 days left. I told them all about how we met, but not about the fact that she lives in New York. That's the only bad part. But, they all think she's lovely and really want to meet her. Right now, she is still asleep in my arms. It makes me smile, but now there are only 8 days left of this. Which makes my smile fade. I pull my arm out from under her, trying not to wake her up and go downstairs to make her breakfast. 

SOPHIES POV-

I breath in my nose and my eyes shoot open. It smells so good and I am so hungry. I get out of bed and pretty much run downstairs to see what is cooking. My eyes land on Nash's back facing me while he works on cooking. 

"Are you making me food?!" I ask him and he laughs. 

"No I am making it for Matt and Cam nobody else" he says and I roll my eyes. 

"You know if you roll your eyes any more, they might fall out" he says, which makes me roll my eyes again. I sit down at the island and watch him cook, because I am so hungry. 

"Anxious babe?" he asks and I nod my head. He laughs and places a huge plate of food in front of me. Before I dig in, I stand up and walk over to him. 

"Thank you thank you thank youu!" I say to him as I throw my arms up around his neck. He smiles and puts his hands on my hips. He leans his head down and just as we are about to kiss, the guys all run into the kitchen. 

"WHERE'S THE FOOD I CALL FIRST DIBS!" Carter screams. I peck his lips quickly and return to my plate so none of them try to take it. 

"I only made Sophie breakfast" he says to them, using the same line he said to me. 

"You're a dick" Cam says as he walks over to the stove to inspect if there was actually any food left or not. 

"Well, there is only one way to settle this" Matt announces to everybody in the room. "The last person to the game room makes the food!" he yells and takes off down the hallway. Once all the guys register what Matt said, they all take off behind him. I already have my food, and I refuse to make them shit, so I stay where I am and continue to eat my delicious breakfast. I hear a bunch of yelling from the game room and I just roll my eyes and giggle. I hear the yelling getting closer and all the guys appear back in the kitchen. 

"So who's cooking?" I ask them and all their eyes go to Cam. I throw my head back in fits of laughter and Cam shoots me a dirty look. "How did Cam end up getting there last?! He was right behind Matt!" I say and look at him. 

"I might have tripped a little bit on the way there" he says as he walks by me and to the stove. 

"Okay I would like some bacon, pancakes and some eggs in 10 minutes, thank you very much, cook" Taylor says to Cam and laughs. Cam just turns around and flips them off. Nash takes a seat next to me and I look over at him. He looks really happy, which makes a smile come onto my face. He kisses my nose and goes over to Cam.

"Would you like some help?" Nash asks sincerely. Cam nods his head and a smile comes onto Nash's face. "Well that sucks cause I'm not helping you!" he says as he runs away in fits of laughter. Cam is left standing there with a spatula in his hand and his face full of rage. I giggle quietly, not trying to make him any angrier than he already is. I finish up my food and Cam is over there trying to get the stove on. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. 

"Want help?" I ask him and he looks at me to make sure I'm not lying. He nods his head and I turn on the stove. Together, we make the breakfast and once it's finished and we have it all laid out on the table, Cam calls everybody in.