Chapter 21

SOPHIES POV-

We ended up pulling into the movie theatre. "So what kind of movies do you like?" he asks me as we walk up to the booth to buy tickets. There was a line, but it wasn't bad.

"I like pretty much all movies, but I really want to see The Conjuring!" I say to him, which is one of the scariest movies out right now.

"Wow usually I'm the one dragging the girl into the scary movies, but looks like you like them!" he says and laughs. I smile and him and we are up next.

"Will you at least let me buy my own ticket since you bought me dinner?" I ask him.

"Fine, but I'm buying us food." he says.

"Deal!" I say and go order my ticket. Once we both have our tickets, we get in line for food. I am honestly terrified for this movie. I mean I like scary movies, but they scare the shit out of me during the night.

"What do you want?" he asks me.

"Popcorn!" I say and he laughs. We get a bunch of food and walk into the theatre. It was pretty empty. "Where do you want to sit?" I ask him.

"The middle." he says and I nod my head.

We pass a couple of girls and one of them whispers pretty loud, "Oh my god is that Taylor Caniff?!" I laugh and he picks up his pace and sits down.

"Looks like you have some admires down there." I say to him and he laughs.

"Yeah they all want me." he says and I burst out laughing. The girls keep glancing at him and when one of them stares, he smiles and waves at her. She turns bright red and turns back around. I was about to pee my pants from laughing so hard, but as soon as the movie started, I was scared shitless. I was so into the movie, I didn't notice Taylor and how close he was to me. He whispers in my ear, "Are you scared babe?" I nod my head, but my eyes were still focused on the screen. Before I knew what was going on, he lightly kissed my neck and my eyes fluttered closed. He pulls me closer to him and has his arm around my waist. I felt much safer. 

We walk out of the movies and I was looking all around me thinking that somebody was following me or I was going to get taken or something. Taylor had his arm around my hip trying to comfort me. Surprisingly, it worked and we made our way out to the car. We drove back to my house and he walked me up to my door. "Thanks for tonight."

I say to him and he says, "No problem I had a lot of fun." I pull him in for a hug and wrap my arms around his neck. I was about to pull away, when his lips connected with mine and it was a passionate kiss.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Tay said, "Soph I really need to talk to you." I pulled away and looked at Taylor.

"Sorry umm. Talk to you tomorrow okay?" I ask him. He nods his head and smiles at me. I kiss his cheek and he makes his way back to his car. I walk inside and say to Tay, "What's the problem?!"

I sit down in a chair and Tay says, "Well.. Nash kind of.." she trails off.

"What happened?!" I ask her frantically.

"He wanted me to tell you that he's sorry and stuff.. Actually he texted me like a whole paragraph to tell you." she says.

I roll my eyes and say, "I really don't want to hear his shit." She sighs and nods her head.

"Well how was your date?" she asks.

"Pretty good." I say smiling as I thought about it. I wonder if Nash really wanted to say a bunch of stuff to me. I mean I should probably listen, but I would rather not. 

I made my way up to my room and got changed. I picked up my phone and I had a message from Nash. Did you talk to Tay about what I asked her to tell you? Well, I mean I could lie and say yes, but then it might make him even sadder.

I sigh and text back, No I actually didn't. I don't want to hear your explanation of how it was just a friend and shit. Nash, this has happened to me before and after it was over, I was crushed for the longest time and I don't want to go through that again. I had tears in my eyes from thinking about what happened before. My heart got broken and I was left alone and hurt. I set my phone down and walk into my bathroom and get ready for bet. It had been a good day overall, except Nash. I picked up my phone and laid down in bed. Nash didn't answer, so I'm guessing he doesn't care, which usually happens a lot. I sigh and close my eyes and fall asleep.

NASH'S POV-

Once Sophie texted me that paragraph, the only thing going through my head was guilt. I thought that I had finally found someone I was really interested in, but I guess I was wrong. I never should have sat down with that fan and there is no way for me to tell Sophie what really happened because she is so stubborn and won't listen to anyone. If she would just listen to what I have to say, it wouldn't be this hard. How did I let this happen and now I have no idea how to respond to her text. She really is comparing me to the guy that broke her heart? I never want to do that to anybody especially Sophie because I really do care for her, but she just doesn't see that all she sees is the hate in me. I really need to get a way for her to trust me and come back with me, but with Taylor and her, I don't know if I will ever be able to talk to her, let alone see her again. From what the other guys tell me, they are falling pretty hard to each other. They went out on a date tonight and when I found that out earlier, I just wanted to break down. I saw her first and look who she ends up with.. Not me. I thought I had made it clear that I was interested a while ago.. The night at the hotel. But now, she hates me and it sucks. I sigh and plug my phone in. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep, but the only thing I could think about was Sophie, but after awhile, I fell asleep.