Chapter 28

SOPHIES POV-

I tried to run after Nash, but it was no use. I don't think he wanted to talk to me at all and he wasn't going to stop. I sigh and start to walk because it was so crowded and I didn't want to continue running. I walk back to Shawn's house and knock on the door. I didn't think anybody was going to answer, but Cameron opened. "Hey" he says. He opens the door enough for me to get in and I see a girl on the couch. "That's Ryann" he says. I smile as she gets up and walks over to me. She introduces herself and I smile at her. She has brown hair and green eyes. She was beautiful actually, I mean if she is with Cameron Dallas, she has to be pretty. Cameron tells me Nash is upstairs, so I make my way up there. On my way up, I was thinking of how I can explain myself, and I couldn't think of anything. I screwed up big time.

I knock on his door and there is no come in or anything. I was planning on just walking in, but as I turned the knob, it wouldn't budge, so it was locked. "Nash please unlock the door." I say to him through the door. "No." is all he says. I sigh and say, "Please just let me talk to you.. I'm really sorry for what happened." Nothing. He didn't even move an inch. "Nash please." I say as I lean my back on the door and slide to the ground. Tears begin to fall from my eyes and I couldn't control it any longer. I feel like this is the most I have cried in my life. I sat there with my head in my hands and cried my eyes out. How did I let Taylor convince me to go out? I was lucky I found Nash and all I did was screw it up. I've never been in this position before, and I fucking hate it.

I was getting up to leave, but his door slowly opens. "Sophie?" I look at him and his eyes were probably just as puffy as mine. It broke me to see him like this, and I was the cause of it. I sigh and wipe under my eyes. "Nash.." I was about to explain myself, when he says, "Can you please just leave?" he asks. My eyes go wide and my heart stops. "Nash please-" I say but he cuts me off with, "No Sophie, please just leave, but first tell me, how did you end up with that guy last night? And please what ever you do don't lie." I close my eyes and try to hold back the tears. "Nash.." I say. "SOPHIE JUST STOP AND TELL ME WHO WERE YOU WITH!" he screams. My eyes go wide since he raised his voice. I close my eyes and as quiet as possible, I say, "Taylor.." I look up at him and he looked pissed and sad. "Caniff?" he asks making sure it wasn't my best friend. A tear falls from my closed eyes as I nod my head. "Leave." he says and closes the door in my face. I put my head in my face and run out of the house.

As I ran back to my aunt's house, a bunch of people asked if I was okay and I just nodded my head. I didn't want to talk to anybody I just wanted to go home and lay in bed and not talk to anyone. I finally made it back and burst through the front door, still crying and ran straight up to my room. I locked it and fell down on my bed. Tay and my aunt kept knocking on the door asking what happened, but after about an hour, I think they found out because Tay must have called Shawn. I sigh and close my eyes. All I wanted was to go back in time and change what I did, but I can't I fucked up big time and look what happened.

NASHS POV-

Once she told me it was Taylor she was out with, my heart broke. I thought I had make it pretty clear that she was to try and stay away from him. Looks like he was successful in ruining the relationship. Cam kept knocking on the door and asking if I was okay, but I didn't answer. I just sat there and stared at the ceiling. I can't believe she wasn't planning on telling me. I never want to see Taylor again. If he tries to go and get Sophie, I will fucking ruin him. I still have strong feelings for Sophie, but right now, we both need some time apart to think about what happened. Trust me, I want her here right now in my arms, but only time will tell if I can manage to forgive her.

I locked myself in my room for a good 3 days. I only left to eat and since there was a bathroom in my room, I could stay in here even longer. I don't think I have ever cried this much in my life. I know, usually it's guys don't cry they are tough guys, but no. I cried until I couldn't anymore. When stuff like this happens, it's hard to keep your feelings inside. Cam walked into my room and tried to get me to go out every day, or go talk to Soph, but it never worked. I checked my phone every so often, and Sophie only called once. Not one text or voice mail more. I guess she is done with me, just like I should be done with her, but I can't just get over her that quick. I need her back, but first I need to know that she won't do it again.

Slowly, I get up and get in the shower. I guess I'm gonna have to talk to her at some point and let her explain myself. I get ready and walk out the door without saying one thing to any of the guys. It felt so nice to finally get out of my room. It was getting stuffy in there. I was at Sophie's house before I knew it. I stood there and debated if I should go, but before I could think it over anymore, I was walking past her house and to the park. I need more time to think. I really hope she didn't move on and is already with another guy. If she is, I don't know what I will do. I sit down on the bench in the park and look around at everyone here. Suddenly, there she was. Under a tree with her hair braided and a book in her hands. My heart literally stopped. Before I could over think it, I got up and made my way over to her.

Okkaaayyy what do you guys think is gonna happen?! Thanks for reading and the next chapter should be up later today!:)~K