Chapter 9

NASH'S POV-

As I walked back to my room after the day at the beach with Sophie, I couldn't get the smile off of my face. It was the perfect date, actually it wasn't a proper date, but I like to think that it was. I walk into my room and Cam goes, "So how was it?"

I laugh and say, "Pretty good, but Cam I think I'm falling for her I just can't help it." He gets up off the bed and smirks at me and gets a drink from the fridge.

"Does she like you?" he asks me.

"I'm not sure.. I mean we kissed a couple times, but I'm not sure how she feels about us.." I say.

"Hmm.. You two need to spend the day together or something.. Then you could tell her about your feelings once the date is over." Cam says. I nod my head and sit down on the bed trying to think of where we could go. "There's a carnival in town.. Maybe you could take her there like tomorrow or something." he says, coming up with an idea.

"Yeah maybe but I think she's leaving for her Aunt's house tomorrow, so I'm not sure. But, where are we staying the rest of the time here?" I ask.

"Oh damn and Shawn lives down here, so we are all going to his house until we leave." he says. I nod my head and get ready for bed.

~~NEXT MORNING~~

SOPHIE'S POV-

I wake up and check my phone. I have one text from Nash from 20 minutes ago. I open it and it says, Hey what are you doing today? I hope he wants to do something together, because I really enjoy his company. I'm just bringing my stuff to my Aunt's house and then nothing.. Why? I set my phone down and get in the shower quickly before we have to leave. I finish my shower and dry my hair. I pin back my bangs and put on my eyeliner and mascara. My phone rings and I pack the rest of my stuff in my suit case and grab my phone. When you're done would you want to go to the carnival with me? I smile and roll my stuff out to the main room.

"Ready?" I ask Tay and she nods her head. I quickly type back, Yeah sure I'll just text you when I am done getting set up and my Aunt's and then we can go sound good? We walk out of our room with our keys in our hands. "Could we go say bye to all of the guys?" Tay asks. I nod my head and we walk to the elevator and wait for it to come to the floor. My phone rings and Tay goes, "Oooh is it your boyfriend?" I roll my eyes and we get in the elevator. Sounds good see you soon:) Since I was going to see them in a couple minutes, I don't respond to his text.

We arrive at Shawn's room and Taylor knocks on the door. Matt opens the door and says, "Oh hey guys. What's up?" I look over at Tay waiting for her to respond, but she doesn't, so I do.

"We are leaving, so we wanted to come and say goodbye." I say.

He smiles and says, "Shawn come here." Shawn walks over and we say bye to both of the guys and we make our way to all of thier doors and say bye.

Once we made it to Nash and Cam's room, I hug Nash and he says quietly in my ear, "I can't wait for later." I smile and try not to giggle. I hug Cam before we go and get a cab to my Aunt's house.

"I'm gonna miss all of them ." Tay says.

"Yeah I know it was a pretty fun time, I'll have to admit." I say. It was actually a lot more fun than I was expecting. Once we get to her house, I pay the driver and we walk in. It is a huge house and there is a butler waiting for us as we walk up the stairs to the house.

"Miss Sophie and Miss Taylor we have been expecting you guys." he says to us.

"Thank you Mr..?" I ask, wanting to know what I should call him.

"Call me Brad." he says.

I nod my head, "Thank you Brad."

"Your Aunt is out at the moment and asked me to show you to your room." Brad says. I nod my head and he takes us up the spiral stair case and down a long hall way. He opens the door to a huge room and says, "Miss Taylor." and she walks in and he closes the door. He walks across the hall and opens the door for me. "Thank you Brad." I say and he nods and closes the door.

I look around and it is huge. I was pretty impressed with my Aunt. I have my own bathroom, which makes it even better. I start to unpack and pull out my phone to text Nash. Hey so I'm all packed and ready. Do you want to just meet there? I hear the door open and close and my Aunt yells, "SOPH?!" I smile and run down to greet her.

After we talk for a little while, I tell her all about Nash and our date tonight. "I'll have my driver take you there and stay there, so you have a ride when you're finished." she says.

Wow this is the life. "Are you sure Amanda?" I ask her. She nods her head and I hug her quickly before running upstairs, change and fix my makeup really quick. Nash and I agree on meeting at the front gates and then hang out when I get there. The driver takes me there and tells me to give him a call when I'm ready. I nod and thank him as I get out of the car. I look around and I see Nash standing there looking around at everyone. Once his eyes land on me, he smiles and starts walking toward me.

Once we reach each other he says, "Hey" and I pull him into a hug. I love the feeling of his arms around me.

"So where do you want to go first?" he asks. We get our tickets and we walk toward the first ride which was the roller coaster picked my Nash.

Sorry there isn't good stuff in this chapter. It will be better in the next one. Well, thanks for reading!:)~K*