Chapter 37

SOPHIES POV-

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room. It was really dark outside and I was really confused. Did I just only sleep for like an hour? I grab my phone and look at the time. Wow I slept all day. What the fuck? I had a bunch of messages from Nash and instead of reading them, I just called him.

"Sophie?" he asks and I smile at his voice.

"Yeah sorry I slept all day.. I didn't feel good last night" I say and I hear him sigh.

"Thank god I didn't know what happened to you" he says and I smile.

It is 7 now, I mean it's not that late, so I ask, "Do you want to come over?"

I sit up and he says, "Yeah sure I'll be over soon" he says and we say bye and hang up. I get out of my warm bed that I really didn't want to leave and walk into the bathroom. My hair was everywhere since I was sleeping for the longest time. The good part is, I feel a lot better. I decided to shower quick before Nash comes. I get in and the hot water really relaxes my muscles and it feels so good. I get out and decide to just put up my hair and leggings with a sweatshirt. Right on cue, the doorbell rings.

I walk downstairs and there was Nash. I guess the maid let him in. I walk over to him and he pulls me into his arms. "How do you feel?" he asks into my hair.

"Good thanks" I say as I pull away and look at him. He smiles and I take his hand and walk upstairs.

"So what was wrong?" he asks as he lays down on my bed. I smile and lay down next to him.

"I don't know but I couldn't sleep and I was puking and stuff." I say and he pulls me so my head was on his chest.

"I'm sorry babe" he says and I smile.

"It's okay it's not your fault" I say and he laughs.

"So what did you do all day?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Nothing really I was just trying to figure out where you were and what was going on." he says and I smile. I look up and kiss his jaw. He smiles and closes his eyes. I continue to kiss down his neck and when I pull back he says, "Why did you stop?" with his bottom lip sticking out. I laugh and say, "Why should I continue?" He laughs and pulls me on top of him. "Please?" he asks and I break out laughing.

I lean down and kiss his lips lightly and his eyes flutter closed. I was pretty happy with the reaction and I continue down his neck. I was looking for his sweet spot and I found it right when he moaned. I smile and start to suck on the skin in the middle of his neck and his hands were on my hips. I smile and sit up and look down at him. His eyes flutter open and he smiles at me. In that moment, I can't describe what the feeling was. We were staring right into each other's eyes. He reaches his hand up and rests it on my cheek. I lean my head into his hand and I don't break the eye contact. He smiles and pulls me down so I was laying on top of him.

He intertwined our fingers and kissed my head. We laid there like that and Nash says, "I love you" my breath hitches in my throat.

Did he really just say that or am I dreaming. I pick my head up and he was looking down at me. "What did you say?" I ask him and he sits up and I put my legs around his torso.

"I love your hair," he says as he runs his hand through my hair, "I love your eyes" he says and looks right into my eyes. His bright blue eyes looking right into my brown eyes. He continues with, "Your flawless body," he says as he runs his hands down my arms and I shiver from his touch. "I love everything about you, Sophie. I love you." he says to me. I close my eyes taking it all in and before I could say anything, his lips were on mine in a loving, passionate kiss. He pulls away and I put my arms around his neck.

"I love you too" I say as I bring our foreheads together. He smiles and pecks my lips quickly.

I returned to laying down next to Nash and I was tired which makes no sense. "Nash?" I ask as I roll on my side so I am facing him.

"Hm?" he asks. I smile as he faces me.

"I love you" I say and he smiles and puts his arms around me.

"Not as much as I love you" he says as he pecks my lips. This is seriously the happiest I've been in a long time. Nash is the only person that can really make my happy just to be around. "Soph it's getting late" Nash says.

I stick out my bottom lip and say, "Whyy?"

He smiles and says, "It's getting really late" I roll my eyes and nod my head.

We get up and I ask him, "Do you want to driver to take you home?" he shakes his head no and I sigh. We make our way down to the front door and stop.

"Please be careful okay?" I ask and he nods his head.

"I will Soph" he says as he pulls me into his arms.

"And call me or text me when you get back?" I ask him and he nods his head. We kiss goodbye and he walks out the door.

For some reason I was really nervous and I sat on my bed and waited for a call or text from him. I sat there for about 30 minutes and now I was really nervous. Did he forget to call me or did something happen?! I was in total panic mode and I picked up my phone. I was trying to decide if I should call him or not because if I do, I might seem really clingy. I sat there for about 10 minutes and then I made my decision. I pick up my phone and I call Taylor.

"Hey Soph." he says as he answers the phone.

"Hey.. Are you at Shawn's?" I ask him.

He says, "Yeah why?"

"Is Nash home?" I ask him and I hear him get up and walk around.

"No.. He's not here why?" he asks and I almost drop my phone.

"Taylor, he left my house like 40 minutes ago" I say to him.

"Did you call him?" he asks.

I say, "No I didn't want to seem clingy. Here I'll call you back." I say and hang up. I call Nash and there was no answer. At this point, I was crying so hard and I don't mean to. Where is he? I texted him and I get nothing back. I cal back Taylor and he tells the guys. They said they are going out to look for him, so I do the same. If anything happened to him, I don't know what I will do.

What do you guys think?! I can't thank you guys enough for 55K reads.. You guys are amazing!:) Thank you so much for reading and enjoy!:)~K