Chapter 13

SOPHIES POV-

The next morning when I wake up, I felt like shit honestly. I didn't sleep too well since both of them texted me the same thing. It pretty much hit me like a train. They both just made it ten times harder to pick one of them. I sigh and put my hair in a messy bun and walk downstairs.

"Did you decide?" Tay asks me as I sit down in the chair next to her.

"Well to make things even better, they both texted me the same thing." I say to her.

"Oh shit what was it?" she asks me.

"Goodnight beautiful. Like thanks but since both of them texted it to me I was like well, this just got ten times harder." I say to her.

She nods her head and says, "Well they both seem to like you pretty equal. It's up to you who you decide to pick." I sigh and Nancy sets a plate of food in front of me.

"Just what I needed. Thanks Nancy!" I say as she walks away with a smile. I dig into my food and my phone rings.

"Who is it?" Tay asks.

"The lovely Nash Grier." I say to her. I read aloud what he sent, "He said 'Hey what are you doing today?' This should be fun."

Tay giggles and says, "Well, I mean you could go out with him again or we have them all over here if your aunt would let us. We could have like a pool party and then go to the game room or the movie theatre." Yeah, Amanda is rich enough to have all this stuff in her house.

"Yeah that's actually a good idea." I say to Tay as I stand up and walk around the house to try and find Amanda. I find her in her room and I knock.

"Come on in." she says. I smile and head in.

"Hey what's up?" she asks me, setting down the work in front of her.

"Well I was wondering if I could have a couple people over?" I ask her.

"No problem Soph this house is huge!" she says to me. I laugh and thank her as I walk into my room. I'm not doing anything, but would all of you guys want to come over to my aunt's house and like swim and go in the game room? I hit send and go into my bathroom and hop in the shower. When I get out, I check my phone and Nash texted back, Yeah they all said that would be fun what time? 

It is noon now, so I ran into Tay's room and ask, "What time can you be ready by?"

She jumps off her bed and says, "30 minutes." I nod my head and walk back into my room. How about around 1? I braid my hair since we were going to be swimming and sit down on my bed. What am I going to do? Both of them are going to be here and we are going to be in bathing suits. Well, this was a stupid idea. I sigh and go on twitter to distract myself.

Once the boys came, I yelled at Tay, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah I'll be down in a sec" she responds with as I make my way down the stairs and open the door. They were all standing there like idiots.

"This place is amazing!" Matt says looking all around. I laugh and invite them in.

"Tay will be down in a minute." I say as I lead them toward the pool. I make eye contact with Taylor and he winks at me. I laugh and they all lay their stuff on the chairs.

"Thanks for inviting us." Nash says to me and I give him a small smile as they make their way to the pool.

"Are you coming in?" Shawn asks.

I shake my head no and say, "I'm gonna tan for now." I say to them.

"Party pooper!" Taylor yells from the pool. His hair is all screwed up, but it's actually really hot. Stop it Sophie you're just suppose to be having fun with friends today.

"What are you gonna do?" I say as I take off my shorts and shirt and I can feel their eyes on me. I look over and it was just Nash and Taylor basically drooling.

"Are you two done eye fucking her so we can play chicken?" Jack says. I laugh and Nash and Taylor's eyes go wide. I start laughing as I lay down and close my eyes. Before I know it, I'm slung over Taylor's shoulder and thrown into the pool.

"TAYLOR I FUCKING HATE YOU." I scream to him.

"No you don't you love me." he says as he grins triumphantly at me.

"Nash beat him up." I say as I look over at him.

"I'm not doing your dirty work for you." Nash says to me. I give him a glare and Taylor is pushed into the pool.

"GOOD ONE TAY!" I scream to her while I'm dying laughing in the pool.

"Not funny" Taylor says and I'm still dying.

"I'm going in the hot tub!" I announce to everyone as I get up. They return to their game of chicken and I get in the hot tub. I am soon joined by Nash and surprisingly only Nash. "Hey" I say to him as he climbs in.

"Hey.. So umm.. Have you umm.."

I finish for him, "Made my decision yet? No I haven't yet, but please Nash give me a little more time and I swear to you I will make it. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"No problem." he says to me.

I smile and ask, "Does your little sister miss you?"

A huge smile grows on his face and he says, "Yeah she does.. She keeps asking me to come back home, but I'm enjoying my time down here." he closes his eyes and enjoys the hot tub jets.

I stand up and ask, "Do you want anything to drink?"

I step out and he says, "Yeah sure a Pepsi would be good." I smile and nod my head as I walk to the pool area. I grab two drinks and look at the guys and Tay in the pool.

"So who's the champion at the moment?" I ask. Tay and Shawn raise their hands and I just laugh. 

When I return to the hot tub, Nash is in the same position and I enter the hot tub again. I hand him his drink and he thanks me before taking a few sips.

"Can I ask you something?" Nash says.

"Yeah what?" I say as I open my eyes to look at him.

"What made you like both me and Taylor?" he asks, totally changing the mood. Well, I wasn't expecting that.

"Honestly, you both are really sweet to me and pretty attractive to say so myself." I look over at him and he was listening intently.

"Oh I see." he says to me. I nod my head and look away from his eyes.

"Is there anything I can do to get you to pick me?" he asks innocently.

"Whatever you think is right, you should do." I say to him.

"Well then can I kiss you?" he asks quietly. I smile at him and move closer and pull him closer to me. He leans in and our lips meet. For once, I didn't think about anything else or anyone else. Just Nash and how I feel for him. But as the kiss slowly came to an end, Taylor made his way back into my mind. I need to get my head straight, but it's just so hard. 

The rest of the night, we hang around the house and play a bunch of games and pretty much hang out. When the end of the night came around, we walk the guys to the front door and say our goodbyes. I hug Nash and smile at him before he left. I hugged Taylor and he kissed me on the cheek, which made me blush.

After I closed the door, Tay said, "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

I look at her and ask, "What do you mean?" She sighs as we walk up the stairs.

"They both like you Soph you seriously need to pick one." she says to me. I sigh and we stand in the hallway of our rooms.

"I know Tay I just can't pick and I don't want to ruin their friendship either." I say to her.

She nods her head and says, "Okay Soph I just don't want you hurting both of them. Just get some sleep and take some time to think about it tomorrow." She said basically the same thing last night too. I nod my head and get ready for bed. As I lay in bed that night, I try to think about my decision, but I end up falling asleep, frustrated.

So, who do you guys think she should pick? Thanks for reading enjoy!:)~K