Chapter 18

SOPHIE'S POV-

I still can't believe that Nash and I are dating. I didn't expect any of this, yet it all happened in a blink of an eye. I still need to tell Tay, but I wasn't planning on getting up any time soon. I laid on my back watching TV for about an hour. The past couple days, all I have done is stay home. I really need to go out and do something tonight. Well I mean I could stay home and have Nash come over, but I mean he probably wants to stay home with his friends for a night or something. I'll just do something with Tay I guess. I sigh as I get up from the comfort of my warm bed and make my way into Tay's room. I walk in and she was sitting in her bed watching TV.

"Hey" I say as I make my way into her bed and under her covers. "So what are you doing today?" I ask her.

"I don't think I am doing anything why?" she asks.

"Okay then we need to go shopping later or something because I haven't left this house since 3 days ago and I hate it." I say to her.

She nods her head and says, "Guess where Shawn took me last night." I look over at her and she was smiling at the thought of him. I wonder if I do that when I talk about Nash.

"Where?" I ask.

She says, "Dinner and then we went for a walk in the park and oh my god it was perfect!" she says as she starts to jump around.

I laugh and roll my eyes and say, "Guess what?"

She looks over and says, "What?"

I smile and say, "Guess who is now off the market?" I say and look over at her.

"ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?!" she screams and starts to jump on the bed. I laugh and nod my head. "HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!" she screams again and I giggle and tell her the story of how it all happened. By the end of it, she wouldn't stop saying, "Oh my god you guys are so cute." and "He's perfect for you." I giggle and she wraps her arms around me. "I'm so happy you found someone." she says into my hair and I hug her back. "So when do you want to go shopping?" she asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Any time is fine with me, how about in an hour or so?" I ask her. She nods her head and I get up and walk back into my room. I pick up my phone and I have 2 missed calls from Nash, something I wasn't expecting.

I call him back and as it was ringing, I take a seat on my bed. "Hey Soph!" he says as he answers the phone.

"Hey what's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing what do you have planned for today?" he asks.

"Just hanging around with Tay today what about you?" I ask.

"I was planning on hanging out with the guys, but I was just checking to make sure you were busy," he says.

I laugh and say into the phone, "Okay well text me okay?"

"Sounds good." he says, we say goodbye and hang up. I walk into my bathroom and shower quickly and scrunch my hair, trying not to put a lot of effort into it. I put on my usual eyeliner and mascara and throw on shorts and a t shirt. I walk out and go right into Tay's room.

"Ready?" I ask. She nods and we walk out the front door and make our way to town. We walk into the first store, and there was nothing there, so we go right into another one. We were looking around and some girl comes up to us.

"Are you Shawn's girlfriend?!" she asks. I turn to Tay and she nods her head. "Oh my god can I please have a picture with you?!" she asks and Tay giggles and nods her head. I take the picture and she thanks us and walks out.

"Well that was interesting." I say to Tay. She laughs and nods her head. How would that girl already know about that? We buy a couple things and head out, not wnating to be in the crowds much longer. 

We walk past a cafe and I look in the window. My heart broke. It was Nash and some blonde chick alone at a table. They were laughing and having a conversation. "What?" Tay asks as she follows my eyes. Once her eyes land on what I'm looking at, her breath hitches and looks at me. "Soph I'm-" before she could finish, I dropped my bags and ran. I had no idea what else to do. He lied to me. He said he was going to be with the guys today. Now I see him out with a girl. I trusted him and I said yes to dating him and this is what I get. How did I manage to pick the wrong guy? Looks like I did pick the wrong guy. The only thing I could think about was Taylor and how I bet he would have never done this to me. I end up making my way to Shawn's house and I knock on the door. I probably looked like shit, but Shawn opened the door and his eyes went wide.

"Sophie?" he asks me.

I nod my head and rub under my eyes and ask, "Is Taylor here?" he nods his head and pulls me inside.

"Hey Taylor come down here." Shawn yells up the stairs. I try to make myself look a little but presentable as he walks down the stairs.

"Soph?" he asks as he sees me. He quickens his pace and was next to me. "Are you okay?" he asks me. I nod my head slowly and he wraps his arm around me. "I got her Shawn." he says and brings me upstairs and into his room. I collapse on his bed and he sits next to me with his arm draped around me. I couldn't stop crying and Taylor was trying to comfort me the whole time. He was playing with my hair and rubbing circles on my back. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asks. I shake my head yes and sit up. He takes his thumb and wipes under my eyes and gives me a slight smile. "So what happened babe?" he asks.

I sigh and say, "Well I was shopping with Tay and I saw Nash sitting in a cafe place with some girl and he told me you guys were hanging out today." I say as I lay my head on his chest. He sighs and rubs my back again. Maybe I did make the wrong choice because look who is here for me now since Nash screwed up.