1

That's what Max looks like.
Max's POV

"Maxwell that's wrong." I shrug as my math teacher tells me the answer is wrong again. Like your the one who called on me knowing I have anxiety and I'm very shy. Your fault not mine.
The Bell rings meaning the school day is over.
I jump out of my seat and run to the door.
I grab my backpack out of my locker and see the jocks. I sprint out the door and to the woods. I notice there not following me so I walk to the orphanage. Melanie greets me smiling crazy, she's the head and owner of the orphanage.
"Hi max." I stare at her. "Why are you jumpier then usual?" I ask staring at her. She smiles wider then she was. Didn't think that was possible.
"Someone wants to adopt you." I look at her. "But I look like a anime character." She smiles.
"Max your adorable." I shrug. "Did you dye your hair again?" I say looking at her dark blue hair.
"Yeah. Like it?" I nod.
Most people think owners of orphanages are terrible but Melanie is great to me. She's different and she liked me cause I'm different.
And no she's not Melanie Martinez.
Everyone ask that.
She takes my hand and literally drags me into her office. "Melanie I kind of need my arm." She grunts. "Can't you just learn how to play drums and guitar with your feet." I stare at her and roll my eyes. "That's like fu.cking impossible Mel." She just rolls her eyes. "I like your hair." I jump at the new voice. I turn around and stare at the four people who saved my life many times.
Pierce the veil.
"Melanie why is pierce the fu.cking veil in your office." She laughed. "That's why I dragged you in here. They want to adopt you." I stare at her. "Are you serious?" She nods. I turn to pierce the veil.
"So how would you feel if we adopt you?" Vic ask. I nod quickly. "Yes." He smiles and stands up. Melanie hands him the paper work and turns to me. "Go pack up Maxxy." I glare at her and run upstairs. It's fun talking to her. She's only 21 but she's so amazing.
I grab my backpack and duffle bag. Melanie buys me clothes every month. I put my clothes in which are three sweaters, two hoodies, one sweatshirt, two pairs of black jeans, four pairs of basketball shorts and then underwear and socks.
I put all those in the duffel bag then I take my backpack and put in my journals and blades.
I grab my bags and walk downstairs to the guys.
They smile at me and I instantly walk to tony. "My turtle." He laughs. I look down. He smiles and we walk out to their bus.
I go in after mike.
I awkwardly sit on the couch.
"So tell us about you."
I nod.
"Well my full name is Maxwell Lazers Fuentes. Don't call me Maxwell or I'll kill you. I love turtles. My favorite color is black and blue. I love bands a lot. I play guitar, drums, bass, ukulele and piano. I like Star Wars and Batman, Harry Potter is also amazing. I love anime and I'm gay." Mike and tony jump up. "You are amazing!!!" They both yell.
I smile. Jaime looks at me. "That kind of explains the anime hair." I laugh. "Oh and I LOVE video games." Mike jumps over to me. "He's mine." I yelp. "I'm not a piece of property." He pouts. I poke his cheeks. "Come on mikey don't be like that." I lay across his lap. He just smiles at me.
I close my eyes and feel myself being lifted up and set down. I just curl up.
I think it's going to be better.