Chapter 21

Lia's POV

I spend the next few days crying in my room. I didn't go to school nor did I even eat any food.
Cameron tried to talk to me but Jack refused to let him in the house. Although Cameron did cheat on me, he's going to need to make it up to me in order for me to forgive him. At the moment I'm watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.

I hear a knock on my balcony door and I immediately jump. I check to see who it is and I see a soaking wet Cameron. I roll my eyes and walk away until he yells. "Please, Lia! Let me explain myself! Babe.. I beg of you." He cried. I sighed and opened my balcony door and let him in. "What do you want?" I snap. "I want to explain." He pulls me close. "I don't want to hear your lies. You broke me, simple!" I push him off. "Trust me, you're going to want to hear this.." He sighs. "You have 5 minutes." I sit on my bed patiently.

"The reason why I kissed Claire is because Tyler and her were planning something, which I'll tell you in a minute, and I promised Claire just one kiss!" He threw his hands up in surrender. "What was the plan?" I question. "Tyler was going to kidnap you and rape you.. He was also going to kill our baby if I didn't kiss Claire and have sex with her." He looks me straight into the eyes. "Did you have sex with her?" I become scared. "I called the police on them both and they got arrested after you left." He looked away. "Cam.." I start to say. "I'm sorry, baby. I just wanted to protect you and our baby. I can't afford to lose you." He cried. "I love you." I kiss his lips. "I love you more." He smiles.

"Shawn and Olivia went to see what the baby's sex was today." I smiled at Cam. "What's the sex?" Cam asked. "It's a boy." I gushed. "A mini Shawn." He laughed. "I hope they have a mini Olivia soon." I chuckle. "I want a daughter." He kisses my head. "I'm happy with whatever God gives us." I cuddle into him. "Me too." He smiled.

The boys decided to come over since we all needed to hang out. "I'm going to Mama Theresa's with Nash, what do you all want?" Matt asks us. "Get two large pizzas, one pepperoni, and one cheese. Get a salad for Madison, fettuccine Alfredo pasta for Lia, and spaghetti for Liv." Shawn orders for everyone. "Anything to drink?" Matt asks. "Just get Cokes and Sprites." Aaron suggests. "Do you guys want anything else or is the entire restaurant's food enough for y'all?" Nash jokes. "Haha, very funny.. Now get me my food before I stab you." Taylor pushes Nash. "You wish you could stab me." Nash laughs. "Carter, where's my knife?" Taylor asks Carter. "Its at home." Carter sighs. "Dammit! I was going to stab Nash!" Taylor storms off playfully. "Okay, I'm starving so please go now." Olivia rushes them out the door. "Pregnant women." Matt shakes his head while laughing.

"JJ and Madelyn have been going out a lot lately." my brother says. "Oh really?" Shawn nods his head. "Yeah, she's actually really nice, but she can be rude at other at times." He confesses. "She was a bitch to me." I mumble under my breath and Cam chuckled. "Matt and Kimora have been hitting it off as well."
Aaron giggled. "All of us will have kids that will all be best friends." Madison smirked and we all laughed.

That night..

"Prom is next week." Cam wraps his hands around my waist. "I know" I quickly sigh. "Soon we will be married." He smirked against my neck. "I'm excited." I blush. "Do you have your prom dress picked out yet?" He questioned. "No, actually.. I might look at David's Bridal this weekend." I say. "I'm just so excited for prom and this wedding.. The wedding is 3 weeks after prom too." He smiled. "It's all happening so fast." I teared up a little bit. "We will be great parents, baby. You're just so amazing." He tells me. "Did you tell your mom yet?" I asked. "No.." He knew he was about to get into trouble by me.

"Cam, you have to tell her!" I scold him. "I will, babe. I promise you that I will." He promised. "You're the most handsome and sweetest guy ever." I blush. "You're beautiful and you're such a perfect angel." He kissed my lips and held me tight. "Thank you, baby." I grin as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Author's Note
You guys better love me! It's 1:30 AM where I live and I have to wake up in 6 hours for my nail appointment. School starts next Monday (August 29th) and I'm not happy about it.