Chapter 5

Lia's POV

At school..

"I have an announcement to make." Cameron turns towards Matthew, Shawn, Carter, and I. "Umm what is it?" Matt questions. "Well this is very hard to say." Cam tears up. "What the duck is going on?" Carter stifles a laugh. "Duck?" Matt questions. "I don't like cursing!" Carter defends. "Anyways proceed." Matt shakes his head asking for Cameron to proceed. "I'm moving." Cameron looks away kind of sad and my heart drops. "Oh.." is all I could say. I knew he could see the sadness in my eyes.

"I'm joking!" Cameron jumped up and started doing jazz hands. "Guys, I'm serious! I'm not moving." He seriously tells us. "Mother fucker." I give him a glare. "I'm sorry! I just thought it would be funny." He smirked at me. "Lia has 2 points while Cameron has 3!" Cam blushes. "Stop blushing." Shawn pushes him into me. "What was that for?" Cam asks. "Just date already." Shawn smirked. "Shut up, Shawn!" Matt slaps his head and I blush. "Nevermind him." Matt pushes Shawn away before anything else can happen. "She's blushing too!" Shawn yells from 6 feet away as Matthew keeps pushing him. "That was awkward." Carter breaks the awkward silence between us three. "You can get your hand off my ass now." I nudged Carter away from me. Carter winked at Cameron who rolled his eyes and shot daggers at him.

"Her ass is sweet and so as her sexy body." Carter made a little dance. "Don't make me beat you up too, Reynolds." Cameron warns. "W-Why would you beat me up?" Carter smirks and questions. They obviously know something I don't.. Men.. Ugh.. I'll never understand them. "I'm going to beat up Shawn later." Cameron makes a serious face towards Carter. "Okay okay! I'll stop if it makes you happy." "You better or else." Cameron threatens. I laugh at their little conversation before walking to Language Arts.

At lunch..

"How's the vines coming along?" I ask Taylor who is sitting in front of me. "We're actually doing fantastic! We all have almost 500,000 followers." Taylor excitedly says. "What really?! You guys are getting so famous." I become excited for a moment until I turn sad. Once they become famous, who knows where they all will be. Especially the one I love the most, Cameron. What if he leaves and finds another girl out there? I wish that he could just like me back. "You okay?" Cameron asked concerned while wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yeah, I'm fine." I rest my head in my hands. "I hope we all get to be apart of Magcon someday." Aaron brings up. "Magcon is huge too! It's like the most awesome thing ever." Jack Johnson exclaims. "What if we got a phone call saying that we all get to go to Magcon?" Aaron smiles widely. All the guys seemed so happy at the mention of Magcon except Cameron. "Hey, you alright?" I ask Cameron. "I'll be okay." He fake smiles. It's sad that I can see right through his facial expressions and emotions. I know him so well. The boys were acting really strange the rest of the day and I was wondering why.

"Lia!" Jack yells from the living room at our house. "The guys will be coming over soon." He gives me a heads up. Before I know it, the guys are here. "We have exciting news!" Nash jumps up and down like a little kid. "We're going to Magcon." Jack smiles at me and my smile drops completely. "Oh.." I sigh. "Aren't you happy for us?" He asks me. "Yes, of course." I look down to my shoes. "We're leaving tomorrow." Shawn reminds everybody. "How fun." I whisper to myself. "What about me?" I ask Jack privately. "I don't know if you'll be able to come, Amelia." He frowns. "What am I going to do if you're not here, Jack? I have literally no friends at school except you and the guys and you guys will be gone for what, 2 months?!" I practically raise my voice. "I can't fucking drive! I'm so fucking useless, I can't do anything without anybody so don't expect me to be happy for you!" I storm off angrily and he sighs. I lock myself in my room crying my eyes out.

"Open the door, Kitty." Cameron knocks. "Go away! I don't want anybody to fucking talk to me." I yell. "Kitty.." He whispers. "What do you want, Cameron?!" I ask angrily. "Let me in please." He begs. "Fine." I get up and unlock the door quickly before crawling back into my bed and crying. "I know you're upset, but please cheer up." He smiles making the moment more happy. His gorgeous smile lit up this entire room. "I'm going to miss you so much." He kisses the top of my head. "Will you forget about me?" I ask out of the blue. "Look at me." He puts my chin up. "I would never ever forget you. I love you way too much." He hugs me as we cuddle up in my bed. "You know you're my best friend right?" Cameron asks me and I nod. "No one will ever replace you, Kitty, even if they tried they couldn't. You're my one and only forever."' After hearing his soft sweet words I fell asleep.

The boys leave today. I started crying as soon as I woke up. I took a shower and cried all through it. I put up a fake smile on my face hiding my emotions. Cameron sees me and I look at him in the eyes. I rush over to him and hug him so tightly. I wrap my legs around his body and my arms around his neck.
"Let's go downstairs, Kitty." Cameron says while picking me up and carrying me downstairs.

"Did you guys fuck last night?" Carter asks out of the clear blue. Jack spits out his milk everywhere. "Amelia, I swear if you fucked him of all guys!" Jack grows angry. "Jack, cut it out. We just fell asleep, okay?" I freak out. "Let's get to the airport! I don't want to be late for our flight." Matthew says with an attitude. "Damn so bossy, Espinosa." JJ giggles. The boys go up to the gate and start saying goodbye to me. "Kitty, I got one of my best friends named Luke to look after you and take care of you while we are gone for 2 months." Cameron mentions to me worriedly. "Cameron.." I jump into his arms and hug him for about 5 minutes straight. "Here's my sweatshirt." He takes his sweatshirt off and gives it to me. "You'll need it." He smirks. "Dork." I giggle. "I love you." He twirls my hair with his finger before pointing to some dude behind me.

"Lia, that's Luke." Cameron smiles. "Oh, hi." I greet the blue eyed man in front of me. "He is 19 years old." Cam mentions. "Don't do anything with her, Luke! Don't fuck her, don't date her, don't kiss her, and most importantly don't hurt her!" Cameron grabs him by the shirt and sticks his balled fist in Luke's face threatening him. "I won't do anything, I promise." Luke shakes. "Good! Lia, call me every night." Cam tells me and I kiss his cheek goodbye. I watch the guys grab their luggage and board the plane as I cry. "Let's get going, Hailey." Luke takes my hand and drags me out of the airport and to a cute little cafe in town...