Chapter 22

Lia

Cameron's mom was a little bit disappointed in him for knocking me up, but she was overall proud and excited to become a grandmother. His father wasn't at all happy though. Sierra was the happiest of all of them. Cameron's father basically kicked him out of the house. His mom tried to convince his father not to, but he wouldn't cave. I feel so bad for Cam. At least he gets to live with me.

Prom is tonight and I already have the most perfect dress picked out for it. It's a bright pink princess dress. The skirt is puffy and the shirt area part has beautiful shining diamonds and rhinestones. Madison wanted to wear a short blue mermaid dress while Olivia wanted to wear a green one similar to mine, but with a long straight skirt instead of a puffy one. We're honestly clueless as to who's nominated for prom king and queen.

As I get ready for prom I hear a noise come from downstairs. Cam is at Matt's house and won't pick me up for another 45 minutes so who could it be? I slowly creep downstairs, but there's nothing there. I look outside and see something small moving around. I unlock the door only to find an innocent kitten. I think for a second as to what to do with this kitten. As I go to pick it up, another kitten and a cat come over to me. I take all three cats into the house and get them some milk to drink. I continue to get ready for prom until Cameron arrives.

"Sweetheart, why are there cats in our home?" Cam asks with a very confused look on his face. "They had no home so I took them in." I smile. "Do you want to keep them?" He questions. "Of course." "You're pregnant. You can't change their litter box when we get one for them. I'll do it for you." He smiled. "Thank you, Cam." I blush. "You look stunningly gorgeous." He compliments me. "Not too shabby yourself." I wink. "Wow." He laughs. "I'm joking, you look very handsome." I kiss his cheek and we leave.

The music booms super loudly as we meet up with Jack and everyone else. "Dang, Amelia! You look super hot." Madison wolf whistles. "You look very beautiful." I smile brightly. "What about me?" Olivia frowns. "You look fucking sexy." I smirk at her. "Shut up." She tries not to blush. "Guess what's next week." Madison devilishly smiles. "Graduation!" Liv jumps up and down excitedly. "Finally! We get out of this hell and onto college." I laugh. "What are you both going to do when you have the babies?" Madison perks up. "I didn't even think of that." Liv sighs. "We'll get it figured out. Let's not worry about that now. Tonight is the night where we're going to have the best time of our lives." I calm Liv down as we dance.

I run around talking to all of my friends that I completely ignore getting a dance with Cam. He scoops my body into his as I walk by. "Dance with me." He smirks into my neck. "Ugh fine." I roll my eyes. As we dance our principal comes on the speaker and announces prom king and queen. Madison and Jack won the place as prom king and queen. I cheered for both of them as they went on stage and gave their speeches.

Lexi and Claire then go on stage and tell the entire 12th and 11th grade that Olivia is pregnant with Shawn's baby. Olivia starts to cry as the entire 11th and 12th grade stare at her.

I jump on stage and say the unthinkable. "Hey! Guess what, guys." I fake smile. "I'm pregnant too! With Cameron's child. Yup! Call me a slut all you want. I could care less." I then walk off the stage like the boss I am. Everyone's mouths drop including Cameron's. "Never thought you would've done that, princess." Cam smirks pleasingly. "Trust me, you'd be surprised on what I would do for my friends." "Believe me, I am." He chuckled.

Author's Note
Hey, fam! I'm sorry that it took me 100 years to write a fucking chapter, but I can explain. I promise I can explain! (Stolen words from Zach Clayton haha) I've been super busy in school and I'm actually failing two of my classes. I have a D in my tech ed class and a C+ in my Orchestra class. If I don't bring my grades up, I'll most likely get my electronics taken away. The rest of my grades are either A's or B's. I have also been really focused on my boyfriend and school projects. I'm really sorry and I love you guys will forgive me. I promise I'll be writing a new chapter every week (I'll try and get one chapter uploaded a week!)
My grades below...
Language Arts EXT-A
Social Studies- B
Math- B+
Science- A
Independent Study- A
Gym- A
Tech ed- D
Orchestra ADV-C+
-Hailey🏳️‍🌈