Chapter 26

Cameron's POV
The wedding is tomorrow. Lia and I are getting married tomorrow. I'm going to be married tomorrow. I can't believe I'm marrying my best friend. This is all a dream. My life is so perfect. I'm so grateful for all of it.

I have to sleep at my mom's house tonight with the guys. Lia is sleeping at her house with Madison, Olivia, Sierra, Kimora, and Madelyn. Her maid of honor is Sierra while my best man is Jack. Our flower girl will be Shawn's little sister Aaliyah. Our ring barrier will be my cousin Jaxon.

Everyone is gathered at Lia's house right before the guys and I are about to leave to go to my house.

"Can I have a moment alone with Lia for a second, guys?" I ask politely to everyone. Everyone slowly leaves the room and I begin my words to Lia. "Tomorrow is the day." She smiles brightly at me. "We're going to be a family tomorrow. What if something goes wrong tomorrow? I'm so nervous." I start to panic. "Cameron, breathe for me. Everything is going to be perfect. Don't worry, baby." She kisses my lips softly. "Promise?" I look up at her. "I promise." She smiles.

Everyone says their goodbyes to each other before the boys and I walk over to my house.

The boys and I spend the rest of our night drinking some beer to celebrate and playing some video games. This is the last night I have before my life changes forever. I'm going to be a man tomorrow. A real fucking man and I'm proud of that.

Lia's POV

I awoke the next morning bright and early. My heart began to race as I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Surprise!" Cameron's mom jumps up and hands me a dish full of all my favorite breakfast foods. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Dallas." I give her a giant bear hug. "From now on you're calling me mom." She gives me a stern look, but then laughs afterwards. "Okay, 'mom'." I laugh right back at her.

I help the girls into their dresses and I help fix their hair and makeup before I have to do my makeup and hair

I help the girls into their dresses and I help fix their hair and makeup before I have to do my makeup and hair. All the girls are wearing beautiful pink matching dresses with pretty hair bows in their hair. (The dress that they're all wearing is pictured above).

I begin to do my make up and hair as Madison helps me get into my dress. I look stunning once I'm finished with the entire look.