Chapter 10

Lia

Everyone is finally home! Today we all have to go back to school which sucks. Lyla came with us so that she can spend more time with Cam. Our school is actually letting her come as a special guest student sort of like an exchange student. I definitely know that Lexi will not like her. I'm 99.9% sure she will not like her.

Once we get to school I see Lexi giving Lyla some stares. "I hate her too." I say to Lexi. "How did you read my mind?" Lexi laughs and for the first time ever we both agree on something. "That's Cameron's new toy." I start to tell Lexi. "She seems like a hard core bitch." Lexi eyes her and Cameron together. "Tell me about it." I laugh. "I just can't compete." She throws her hands up. "She is nothing compared to you, Lexi, don't worry." I smile. "Thank you, Amelia." She says.

"Guess who's birthday is the day after tomorrow." I tell Cameron and Matt to guess. "I don't know." Matt says cluelessly. "Yours!" Cameron says excitedly. "What should we do for my birthday? I was think-" I cut get off by Lyla. "Cameron, that's our 2 month anniversary!" Lyla complains. "Yeah and it's also my birthday." I roll my eyes. "We were suppose to go out and celebrate, but because of you, we can't!" She freaks out. "This isn't your 1 year anniversary so chill the fuck out, and Cameron has known me way longer than you. I'm pretty sure he'd rather spend time with me on my birthday." I flip my hair as Matt and Cam's mouths drop.

"You don't need to be a bitch." She rolls her eyes back. "At least I'm beating you at something." I smirk. "You need to shut up." She yells at me. "I think you should.. You're acting like an animal who belongs in a zoo." I laugh as Cameron and Matthew try not to laugh. "Cameron, are you going to seriously let her talk to me like that?!" She screams drawing attention to all of us. "Oh, did you say something?" I ask pretending to be clueless. "I wasn't asking you! Ugh, just shut the fuck up." She pushes me. "Okay, that's it!" I punch Lyla square in the face. "O-M-G, you're such a whore! You're clearly trying to steal Cameron away from me. Why can't you kill yourself?! No one likes you or wants you here. You're so ugly, hopeless, stupid, worthless, and bitchy!" She pushes me to the ground and I fall on my ass. I stand up, slap her, and then I casually walk away like nothing happened.

Anger rages inside of me. No one stood up for me, not even my best friends. Just before I'm about to leave school, Matthew comes and stops me. "What do you want?" I snap. "Why are you pissed at me?" He asks. "You or Cameron didn't even stand up for me." I shake my head. "I'm sorry, Lia, please forgive me." He hugs me tightly. "I'm not talking to Cameron especially." I frown. "I know, Li." He pats me on the back and we head to class. I continue to avoid and ignore Cameron all day which he oddly doesn't seem to notice.. I guess he lied to me. He apparently doesn't care about me..