Chapter 24

Lia

Today is the day! Cam and I are going to find out what gender the baby is. Cameron and I have never been more overjoyed. As we wait in the waiting room I grow more and more nervous by the minute. They soon call my name to the room and we both go in.

"What's your full name, dearest?" The kind lady asks me. "Amelia Sophia Gilinsky." I speak. "Date of birth?" "September 8, 1996." I smile. "Young parents, aye?" She eyes Cam. "You're almost 19?" I nod. "How long are you?" She questions. "About 7 months." I look at her. "Let's get on with the test then.." She grabs the gel and puts it on my stomach.

"That's your baby right there." She points to the baby on the screen. "It's so tiny.." Cam intertwined his fingers with mine. "It's so precious." I speak softly. "It's perfect." Cam kisses the top of my forehead. "She's also very healthy." The doctor proudly says. "Wait.. we're having a girl?" Cam becomes excited. "Indeed you are." The doctor smiles. "The projected due date for the baby should be November 10th." She leaves the room as do we. Then we head to lunch.

"I think we should go see your parents.." I trail off. "Absolutely not." Cam storms ahead of me. "Cam.." I sigh. "What, Lia?" He becomes so angry. "You need to make things right with them." "Why does it matter to you?" He comes closer. "I refuse to let my child have no grandparents. Your parents deserve to be apart of my kid's life." I cross my arms. "Oh so now this is your kid? Okay." He laughs a bit. "You know what I meant." I look away. "Maybe you're being selfish, Lia!" He backs me up into the wall. "How am I being selfish, Cameron?" I get in his face. "You always are, Lia. You always want attention from everyone. That's what makes you annoying." He backs away from me. "I can't believe you." I push past him.

As I push past him I feel a sharp pain run through my stomach. I drop to the ground quickly. I throw up on the sidewalk right there. Cam rushes over to me. "Lia, I'm sorry-." I cut him off. "I need peace and quiet." I start to cry. "Are you going to be alright, baby?" He holds me in his arms. "I have no idea, Cam." I sigh. "Let's get you home." He kisses my lips softly.

Cameron carries me to our bed and makes me some tea with honey. He brings up soup, pills, and a glass of water for me. "Wanna hear something that's going to make you smile and laugh?" He asks me. "Sure." I roll my eyes playfully. "Once you have this baby, I can't wait to fuck you again." He smirks at me. "Oh my goodness." I laugh hysterically. "It's not my fault that the other day I got a boner from you." He rolls his eyes. "Dammit, I love you." I kiss him. "I love you more than you'll ever know." He then leaves me there to rest.

Author's Note
I can't believe it's been 25 chapters already! I'm ending the book at chapter 30 so that I can make book 2! Book 2 is pretty special. Book 3 will be the prologue of their life.. Book 2 will be Hailey and Cameron's POVs with their daughter's POV also and other important people's POVs. Jonathan will also be coming back along with Tyler, Lexi, Claire, Kimora, and Madelyn! Stay tuned for more.
-Hailey👑💦