Chapter 8

Lia's POV

"Matt, stop pushing me!" I push him over as we are playing Mario Kart 8. "You're winning, that's not fair" He pouts. "That's because I'm better than you." I giggle. "Like shit." He mumbles. Cameron rolls his eyes at us and I just brush it off.

"Who wants to go to the diner for dinner?" Aaron comes over and asks us all. "I do!" I jump up and jump onto the couch like a little child. "It's pouring though." Taylor frowns. "So? It's California." I say with sass. "Alright, let's go then." Taylor says while shaking his head. I jump onto Matthew's back and he carries me to their tour bus. "Carry me, Cammy." Lyla annoyingly tells him.

Once we get to the diner we all sit at a very large table. I sit next to Jack and Matthew. The waiter comes and asks us what we want and he's actually really cute. "What would you like, beautiful?" He turns to me and asks me as the boys look over towards me. I could tell Lyla was jealous of the attention I was receiving. "I'll have waffles with vanilla ice cream on top and a side of red skinned potatoes." I blush while looking at everyone staring at me. "May I have you number?" He asks me and I nod. Jack gives me a look but I ignore it. "What's your name?" I ask him. "The names Christopher, what's yours, gorgeous?" He blushes. "I'm Lia." I smile. "A pretty name for a pretty girl." He takes my number and walks away.

"Woah." Madison says while chuckling. "Shut up, I was being nice." I blush. "A little too nice." Jack rolls his eyes and Cameron nods his head in agreement. "Why do you care?" Lyla whispers to Cameron although I can obviously hear. "Be quiet, Lyla! I can do and say whatever I want to." Cameron rolls his eyes and the whole table grows silent. "Awkward." Carter says making everyone laugh except Cameron and Lyla.

"Shawn, can you pass the ketchup?" Nash asks while dying of laughter. "Nash, may I have the ketchup after you?" I ask and he nods. We all eat and talk about a bunch of things before heading back to the hotel. I fall asleep on their couch as we all were in the middle of watching "Me Before You". Thanks to Madison, everyone was forced to watch it.

I wake up at around 1 in the morning and everyone is asleep so I decide on going to their kitchen in search for food. I find a stash of chips and I take some along with a water bottle from the fridge. I stand there in the dark eating chips until I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Who are you?" I jump. "Turn around." I turn around and see Cameron standing there. "Umm hi?" I question. "I missed you." He hugs me tightly. "I missed you more." I smile. He kisses my head and I pull away. "You have a girlfriend." I don't hesitate to say. "Right!" He sighs.

There's a long pause. "Do you really like her?" I ask out of the blue. "She gets jealous really easily and doesn't like the fact that I have female friends. She also wants all of my attention at all times." He tells me. "Then why are you with her?" I asked annoyed. "I want to break up with her, Lia, I really do! She thinks that you're the reason why I want to dump her.." He trails off. "Who cares, Cam? It's your fucking life." I push him. "Don't be mad at me." He pulls me closer to him. "How could I not?" I roll my eyes. "You love me." He smirks. "Alright, Smirky." I chuckle. "Kitty, I can't call you Kitty around her." He twirls my hair. "Fine." I say sounding depressed. "Don't be like that, Kitty. I'm dumping her after this tour is over." He smiles. "You're so weird." I laugh. "Tomorrow Lyla won't be around, wanna hang out as just you and I?" He blushes. "Of course." He picks me up and sits me on the counter top. He stares into my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight?" He smirks and I blush. "Yeah." I giggle. "We've shared a bed so many times before, don't act like that." He laughs. "I'm not acting like anything." I climb off the counter and he guides me to his room. I climb into bed and turn to face Cameron's face.

"You look adorable." He puts his hand on my face. "Stop it." I blush. "Goodnight, Kitty." He kisses my cheek before I turn to the other side and he wraps his arms around me. This boy keeps fucking with my mind and feelings.. What does this mean? Does he like me or he's just messing around with me?