Chapter 11

(In this book I'm switching Cameron and Jack G's birthdays... Cameron's birthday is September 10th in here and Jack/Lia's birthday is September 8th! They also start school in July where they live... it's weird don't judge lol).

Lia's POV

Today is finally my 18th birthday! Jack and I spent the day together going out and doing twin stuff together for our birthday. For some odd reason no one wished us a happy birthday. Jack and I were kind of upset about it too. Cameron out of the blue calls us to his house. I forgot that I was still pissed off at Cam.

Jack and I quickly get to his house and know on the door. "SURPRISE!" everybody screams making Jack and I very scared and surprised.  "What's all this for?" I almost cry. "Happy birthday, baby!" Carter runs to me and kisses my cheek. "Carter, leave the poor girl alone." Madison tries to pull Carter off of me with the help of Shawn and Olivia. "I love you guys so much, thank you for all of this." I thank them all. "Aww, don't cry." Matt wipes my tears. "Let's dance!" Olivia shouts.

We all start dancing and I start to notice that Cameron isn't there. I try and look for him, but he's no where to be found. I lastly search his bedroom and I find him in there making out with Lyla. My heart breaks because he obviously doesn't care about me. Tears form in my eyes as I slowly walk out of his bedroom and I head home.

I log onto Instagram and I read all the hate comments I got. I blocked every single one of them and went on Vine, more hate. I kept checking every single social media I own and all I got was a ton of hate. Maybe I should do what Lyla told me to do. I walk into my bathroom and I grab a blade..

I cut deeply on my wrists. I throw the blade under the sink as soon as I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom door.

"Lia, what happened?" Cameron comes in and sits next to me. "Go fuck yourself." I spit. "Kitty.." He frowns. "Don't call me that! I'm not your Kitty anymore." A tear rolls down my cheek. "Lia, I'm sorry, I've been a jerk lately!" He notices the cuts on my wrist. "Why are these here?" He asks me. "Why would you care?" I ask with an attitude. "Answer my question, Lia!" He raises his voice a little bit. "Y- Your fans." I stutter. "How?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "I've been hated on lately." I cry. "I don't ever want you cutting ever again please, Lia, I love you." He holds me in his arms.

He picks me up so that I'm sitting in his lap with my legs straddled around him. "If you were a real best friend you would've chose me over Lyla." I roll my eyes. "I broke up with her." He looks me in the eyes. "You're fucking me up, Cameron. You just don't understand how I feel.." I frown. "I am very sorry, Lia, please forgive me! I will do anything, Kitty.. I love you so much." He holds me closer. "I forgive you and I love you too." I giggle. "You don't get it do you?" He tells me. "What do you mean?" I question. "I love you" He leans in closer and kisses my lips.

"W-What?" I ask in shock. "And you don't feel the same.." He thinks for a second. "I got to go." He stands up and tries to walk out the bathroom door, but I spin him around. "Cameron, wait!" I jump into his arms and kiss him on the lips passionately. "I love you too." I smile. "Prove it. I don't believe you. How long?" He asked me. "Ever since we kissed in 5th grade." I blush. "Same for me too." He kisses me again. "This is the best birthday ever." I giggle. "I'm glad." He smirks. "Smirky." I laugh.

"Lia, I have a very important question to ask you." He gets down on one knee. "Okay, I have two questions, I lied." He giggles and I giggle too. "Will you be my girlfriend and my date to prom?" He asks while holding open a box with a gorgeous necklace inside. "Yes!" I hug him tightly. "Even though prom is months away." Cameron and I laugh hysterically.

Author's Note
Next chapter will be Cameron's 18th birthday...