Chapter 14

Lia

Cameron wakes me up the next morning by nuzzling his hair into my back. "Cam, what time is it?" I groan. "Time for school." He says. "Ugh." I groan again. "You were great last night." He smirks while I think back to last night. "You were too." I kiss him. "Let's get up and get dressed for school, baby girl." He gets out of bed and throws on a shirt. I search Sierra's room for some clothes that I can borrow. I find a flowery dress and some blue Vans. I quickly brush my hair with the brush I leave here and then we head out the door.

"You guys were loud last night." Madelyn complains. "Oops sorry." Cam apologizes. "She couldn't resist my delicious touch, she had to make all the noise." Cameron says, not making any sense. "They are so cute." Kimora gushes. "Thank you." I blush. "Do you know Magcon?" I ask Kimora. "Yes, I do!" Kimora smiles. "Who's your favorite? My favorite is Cameron, obviously." I giggle. "I really like Matt." She blushes. "Really?! He's my best friend, I'm sure he'll like you." I grin. "It's been my dream to meet him." She tells me. "You're about to." I wink.

"Who's your favorite?" I ask Madelyn. "None of your business." She snaps. "I'm sorry that she treats you like trash." Kimora apologizes. "It's fine, I'm used to it." I sigh. "You get bullied at school?" She asks me. "All the time. I also get a lot of hate on social media." I chuckle. "I'm really sorry." She frowns. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault." I smile.

"Guys!" I scream from the school entry way. "What, Lia-, damn who's that hot girl?" Matt asks me and I giggle. "That's Kimora." I laugh. "Hey, beautiful." He smirks. "Hi, Matthew." She blushes. "Who do you know-" She cuts off Matt. "I'm a huge fan."
She giggles. "I'll take you to get your schedule, I wanna get to know you more." His eyes grow wider and he heads with Kimora toward the office.

"Who's the other girl?" Jack Johnson asks me. "That's Madelyn." I roll my eyes. "Me likey." He smirks while walking over to her. "Hey, hottie." He blushes. "You're cute, what's your name?" She flirts. "I'm Jack Johnson, call me JJ." He says. "Let's go somewhere private and we can talk." She smirks and they walk away.

"I need a girlfriend." Taylor pouts. "So do I." Aaron frowns. "I'll try and find you guys one." I giggle. "My girlfriend is taken." Carter fake cries. "You don't have a girlfriend." Nash steps in. "Yeah I do! She's standing right in front of you." He points to me. "Umm, this is my girlfriend, would you like to get knocked out?" Cameron wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. "What's this?" Jack points to the hickey on my neck. Cameron and I awkwardly remain silent. "Did you guys do it?" Aaron freaks out. "Maybe." I smirk. "Really?!" Taylor smiles widely. "Yeah." Cameron blushes. "My son is officially a man now." Nash tears up. "My girlfriend fucked another guy?!" Carter storms off pretending to be mad.

"You're too young to be having sex, Lia!" Jack warns me. "Chill the fuck out!" I calm him down. "You're so overprotective and it gets annoying at times." I admit. "I'm trying to make sure you don't make a bad choice you'll regret, Li." He tells me while sighing. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to grow up someday." I reply. "I know." He heads toward Madison.

"How was she?" Taylor smirks. "Amazing." Cameron blushes. "I'm right here!" My face turns bright red. "You were the first guy to have sex out of all of us." Aaron laughs. "Yup, I get all the ladies." Cam jokes. "I'm your only lady, right?" I raise an eyebrow. "Are you going to tell her?" Nash asks Cam. "Tell me what?" I question nervously. "I fucked Lyla." He bites his lip. "Bye." I push him out of the way and I try to walk away but he stops me. "I'm joking, baby." He smashes his lips against mine. "Promise?" I ask. "Yes, baby. I would never have sex with her." He honestly says. "I love you." I smile. "I love you more." He kisses my cheek before heading to class.

There was this one guy named Jonathan and he was checking me out all day. He had blonde hair and green eyes. I don't like him at all.. he actually scares me. He seems nice though too.

"Lia, right?" Jonathan questions. "Yeah, that's me." I smile unsurely. "I'm Jonathan, call me John." He tells me. "I know." I respond. "Wanna hang out sometime?" He politely asks me. "Sure, that's if I'm not busy, I can get really busy." I laugh. "Oh.. What do you get busy with?" He winks. "Me." Cameron makes his way over to me and kisses my cheek. "This is your boyfriend?" He asks me. "Yeah." I smile. "Nice." He smiles back. "Yup, almost 3 months." Cam steps in and I could tell Cameron was jealous.

"That's really cute." He smiles again. "Babe, we should hang out with John sometime." I tell Cam. "Why not?" Cam nods. "Sounds good." John laughs. "We have to go, bye!" Cameron takes my hand and drags me far away from John.

"What was that?" Cameron asks me. "He's my friend." I smile nervously. "I don't like him." He snaps. "Calm down." I try to calm him. "Be careful around him." He warns me. "Is someone jealous?" I make fun of him. "No." His face turns bright red. "You are." I tease. "Fine, I am." He kisses my neck. "C-Cam." I moan. "Yes?" He says trying to act all innocent. "Not here." I warn and he continues to kiss my neck. "Ugh." I moan out on accident. "You like that?" He smirks. "Baby, stop" I cry out. "I better get some later." He smirks and I laugh before walking to class again.