Chapter 6

Lia's POV

It's been a week since the boys left. I've mostly been hanging out with this Luke guy and I went to visit Emma at my grandmother's house. Apparently Luke has a very interesting life. His dad passed away when he was nine and he helped take care of his mother and sisters up until he turned 16. He moved out at age 16 to go to college. He is extremely smart too. He is pretty cute I guess, but my heart belongs to Cameron. Although Cameron will never love or like me back. At the moment I'm at school. I have to get through my classes and it'll all be over. I'm counting down until the guys come home. They have less than 7 weeks until they're home.

"Hey, Luke." I hop into Luke's car. "How was school?" He asks me. "Shitty as always." I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Why don't we go out somewhere?" He suggests. "That would be nice." I grin. "How about we get some pizza?" He asks. "I love pizza!" I excitedly exclaim. He pulls up into the parking lot of Pizza Hut and we head on inside.

"What would you like?" Luke asks me as I look around the restaurant only to spot Lexi and Tyler together. "Lia?" Luke pokes my shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry! I would like a pepperoni pizza with a Coke please." I tell him. "I'll pay.. Go find us a table please" He smiles. I search around to find a table and the only one that's available is next to Lexi and Tyler's table. "Fuck." I mutter to myself.

"Well well well, look who we have here." Tyler smirks. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I play dumb. "What is she doing here?" Lexi scoffs. "Last time I checked, this is a free country and I can go wherever the hell I want to. You're not the queen of the world." I muster a laugh. "Are these people bothering you?" Luke comes over carrying our drinks and raises his eyebrow at me. "No, they were just leaving." I give them both a look. "Is this your new boyfriend?" Lexi asked a little annoyed. "Bitch, I've only dated 2 guys in high school while you've dated almost every guy and had sex with every single one. I'm allowed to go out in public with a guy as just friends." I blurt out. "At least Cameron actually liked me." She smirks. "He called you a slut and a whore, Lexi. He thinks you're an ugly skank. We all know your hair is naturally ginger colored and your eyes are actually brown. Your freckles are as fake as your nails." I fake smile.

"That's not true!" She lies. "I'm not fucking dumb. Don't treat me like I am." I roll my eyes at her dumbness. "You'll never get Cameron, Lia! He is way out of your league and you're just too ugly for him." She spits. "Thank you, I try." I smirk. "Cameron fucked me so hard when we were together." She smirked. "Funny since he's a virgin." I spit out. "He's lying! He always lies to you." She clearly lies. "No, bitch. You're the liar here. I smell all that shit coming out of your mouth." I laugh. "Do you want me to punch you?" She threatens.

"STOP IT!" Luke yells. "You both need to leave." Luke tells Lexi and Tyler. "Fine! We didn't even want to be here anyway." Tyler storms off with Lexi."You okay?" Luke asks me kindly. "Yeah, she's just a pathetic little whore and a bitch." I giggle. "I can tell." He chuckles while eating his pizza.

Once I get home, I log onto Instagram and start scrolling through pictures. I check Cameron's Instagram and see a bunch of posts of him with this girl. She has red hair and blue eyes. I can't help but feel jealous of her. I log onto Skype and I call Jack's Skype. He finally picks up after a few rings.

"Hey, Jack!" I smile. "What's up, little sis?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. "Life is boring. I ran into Tyler and Lexi today and they said a bunch of shit about me." I laugh it off. "They are so annoying." He rolls his eyes. "How are you and the guys doing?" I fake smile. "We're having so much fun! The fans are amazing and Cameron met a girl." Jack explains. "Are they dating?" I immediately question. "Umm yeah." He looks over to someone on the other side of the room. "Who are you looking at?" I ask Jack. "Cameron." He giggles. "What's his girlfriend's name?" I start asking questions about her. "Her name is Lyla and she lives here in California." He looks at Cameron again. "How are they going to do a long distance relationship then? They never work." I ask with kind of an attitude. "I actually don't know." He laughs. "I miss you guys." I tell him after a bit of silence between us. "We all miss you too, especially Carter." He throws something to someone in front of him. "Hi, babe!" Carter screams. "Hello, Carter." I laugh hysterically.

Carter and Cameron come and sit next to Jack on the couch and I giggle. "I heard that my babe has a boyfriend." Carter smirks. "I don't." I quickly say with a straight face. "What about Luke?" He asks smirking. "He's cute and all, but I have my eye out for someone else." I shyly say and look down at the floor. "Who?" Cameron strangely questions. "It doesn't matter to you.. You have a girlfriend." I can tell his was a bit taken back by it. "I have to go." I say kind of upset. "Call us later." Carter tells me. "Probably not." I quickly end the call before anyone can say anything else. I have a great idea! I just need to call up Madison and Olivia to confirm if they really want to do this.. I dial both of their numbers. "I have a plan girls, I need both of your help"...