Chapter 29

The prologue
(Flashback to 5th grade).

Little Amelia's POV

"You coming to my house later?" Cameron asks me. "Of course!" I get excited. "Why don't we go to the park too while we're at it?" He smirks. "Sure." I chuckle. "But Matt, Nash, and JJ are coming." Cam teases. "Why can't Jack come?" I pout. "He's too overprotective around you. We can never do anything dangerous with him around. Plus he's a major party pooper. You have to be independent without your twin, Lia." He rolls his eyes. "Okay okay! I get it." I sigh.

As the boys and I are walking to the park after school, Jack catches up to us. "Where do you think you're going?" Jack crosses his hands in front of me. "We're going to the park." I say sweetly. "Not without me you're not." Jack gives me an attitude. "Jack, why don't you and I just hang out." JJ sighs heavily. "Fine!" Jack takes JJ back to my house.

Matt, Nash, Cam, and I run around for hours, chasing each other and laughing. I run down the slide, but I end up slipping. I laugh it off as I crawl back up the slide and into the little tunnel. Cam meets me inside the tunnel.

"Hey." He whispers. "Hi." I whisper back. Cam scoots close to my face. His eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes. He softly kisses my lips until Matt interrupts us. We crawl out of the tunnel and then I get pushed to the ground. I heard a terrible snap in my arm.

I start to cry loudly. "My arm!" I scream. Matthew had a sorry look on his face as if he was guilty of something. "Matthew, why'd you push her?" Nash yelled. "I'm sorry.. I don't know what I was doing!" Matthew apologizes.

"Let's get you home." Cam picks me up. "It's broken." Nash tells us. "No shit." Cameron rolls his eyes. "Stop fighting, guys." I sigh. "I'm so sorry, Lia. I didn't mean to push you." Matthew gets upset. "It's fine.." I hold my broken arm close to me.

"Cameron, what did you do to my baby?" My mother yelled. "It wasn't me, Mrs. Elizabeth! I would never hurt Lia." Cam defends himself. "Who hurt my baby?" My mom freaks out. "I accidentally pushed her. I'm so sorry, Mrs. Elizabeth." Matthew admits. "What?!" My mother panics. "Elizabeth, calm down! It was an accident." My dad comes into the room and tries to calm her down. "Let's worry about getting your daughter to the hospital." My dad picks me up and carries me out to the car.

"How much is it going to cost, Daniel?!" My mother asks him. "It shouldn't matter, Elizabeth. All I care about is my daughter getting better. Now go get Emma, Jack, JJ, Cam, Matt, and Nash." My dad demands. Everyone hops into our large mini van and we drive to the hospital.

The doctor confirms that it's broken so he puts a pink cast on it. Cam looks nervous the entire time for no reason. "Why were you so nervous? I was only getting a cast on." I giggled. "You're my best friend. I care about you with all my heart. You mean the world to me." He blushed. "I love you." I playfully kissed his cheek. "I love you too." He hugged me tightly. Right there I knew that I liked him. I liked him more than a best friend and there was absolutely nothing I could do to change that.

Author's Note
I'm 100% finished with book number 1! Thank you guys so much for all the support throughout my book. Stay tuned for my next book! It's coming out in 2017! I hope y'all have a happy new year. The next book will be titled as "Falling For The Boy Next Door".
Go read my two other new books called "Just One Of The Guys" and "The Internet Boyfriend"
I love you guys!
Toodles✌🏼😘