Chapter 15

SEX SCENE BELOW
STOP READING NOW IF YOU ARE UNDER 13!
DO NOT REPORT ME!
THIS IS A RATED R AND RATED PG 13 BOOK!
I AM WARNING YOU ALL!

Lia

2 weeks go by very quickly. John and I have gotten really close. He is like a best friend to me. My number one best friend is and always will be Cameron. John and I are going out to lunch at this new burger place today. We also wanted to go to the mall afterwards just so we can find new clothes. John comes and picks me and we head the burger place.

"What's Cameron doing today?" John asks me. "He's out doing dude stuff." I laugh. "He should come with us here next time." John smiles. "It would be fun." I shrug. "Is something wrong?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Nope! We are a happy couple." I giggle. "That's good." He grins. "How's your love life?" I ask. "I don't like anyone at the moment." He blushes. "You don't?" I question. "Nope." He blushes once more and I brush it off. After lunch we head over to the mall and shop at some stores. I winded up buying jeans and a t-shirt from Hot Topic. John then takes me home and I oddly get a call from Cameron to come over.

I make my way over to his house and there are a bunch of cars parked on our street. "Cameron, are you having a party?" I nervously question. "I only invited the guys, Madison, Olivia, some of your other friends, and some of my other friends." He smiles. "Oh boy." I sigh nervously. I honestly hate parties so much. The only reason why I hate them is because Tyler cheated on me and dumped me at a party.. I've always had bad vibes about them since then.

"I have a football game next week, can you come?" Cam asks me nicely. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smile and he blushes. "Don't worry, I'm not going to break up with you at this party." He tells me referring to when Tyler broke up with me. Cameron saw and heard everything that Tyler said to me. Cameron was the one who kicked Tyler's ass for breaking my heart. He was literally my knight and shining armor. I'm not going to get too romantic, but the way Cameron held me close to him that night, made me realize that I didn't just have a crush on him. It made me realize that I loved him. I've loved my best friend for almost 2 years and I never told him until about a few months ago.

Tonight is the night where I want to have a great time. "Pass me some of that tequila." I tell Matthew and he gives me a look. "Thanks, Matty." I bat my eyelashes and he gives me another look. "Are you okay, Lia?" He questions while Kimora comes over. "I'm fine, just trying to have a good time." I laugh. "Don't do anything stupid." Matt warns me. "Don't destroy my fun." I drink more and more alcohol and by the time I know it, I'm drunk.

"Whoop whoop!" I yell. "Party!" I start to dance. "Lia, you're drunk." Cameron sighs. "Hey, baby!" I wrap my arms around his neck. "Babe, you need to stop drinking." He kisses my forehead. "You look so hot tonight, babe. I really want to fuck you right now." I smirk while trying to take his shirt off in front of everybody. "Stop." He whispers into my ear making me melt. "Let's sit down on the couch." He sits me on the couch and holds me down. I get out of his grip and I climb in his lap.

"Can we play a game?" I ask innocently. "Fine." He gives in. "Would you fuck me again?" I ask out of no where. "Yeah." He blushes. "Your turn." I grin. "Would you ever leave me?" He looks kind of sad. "Never." I smile. "Will you ever leave me?" I ask nervously. "No, baby." He kisses my lips softly. "I have something to tell you, but I'll tell you tomorrow." He looks sad and I couldn't figure out why. "I want to marry you and have children." I accidentally say. "W-What?" He stutters. "I shouldn't have said that." I kiss his neck. "Wow, I never knew you felt that way." He blushes and I smile.

Cameron's POV

She was so sexy when she was drunk. I can't believe she told me that she wants to marry me and have my children. I never would've thought my best friend would love me back. I absolutely love and adore her. I would never ever hurt her ever. She makes me so happy. I just can't tell her what I have to tell her.. I know she would freak out and leave me.. I can't keep this secret from her any longer. Shawn, Matt, Gilinsky, and Johnson have been meaning to tell Madison, Olivia, Kimora, and Madelyn some news too.. I wonder how that will go for them.

Lia leads me to my room upstairs and pushes me onto the bed hungrily. "I want you." She climbs on top of me and takes my shirt off. I've never thought she could be this bad. She removed her dress and it fell to the ground, I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous body. Her pink lacy bra and underwear were turning me on. She went down to my pants and removed them. Lia made her way back up to my lips and started kissing me passionately.

I flipped us over and unclasped her bra. I kissed every single square inch of her body leaving wet kisses behind. I played with the hem of her underwear and teased her. I then removed my boxers and her underwear carefully. I slid inside of her and moved at a perfect pace. "Oh my god, Cam." She moaned. "Come on, baby." I told her. She dug her nails into my back as I went faster. I made eye contact with her the entire time. "Faster!" She yelled. I went even faster as we both kept moaning and swearing each other's names. "Fuck." I moaned as we both reached our climax and I came all inside her. Damn I love that girl...