Chapter 23

Lia

Graduation passes and we're finally out of high school. Cameron is very excited for the baby to come. He's more excited than I thought he'd ever be. I can't believe I'm going to be the mother of his child. Plus I'm marrying him too. I never would've thought we'd get this far.

Cam decided to bring me out to lunch as a surprise. He took me to The Cheesecake Factory. He winded up getting Reese's peanut buttercup cheesecake. I decided on just a chocolate cheesecake with fruit on the side. Once Cam and I are finished eating we head over to the mall.

"Cameron.." I whisper. "Yes?" He answers. "Tomorrow you and I are going to the doctor's for a sex reveal." His arm snakes around my waist. "We are?" He becomes excited. "Yeah." I laugh. "Olivia and Shawn are having a boy." He tells me. "I know! They found out last month." I smile. Right after I say that, Cameron's phone rings.

Cam steps aside and takes the call as I stand there looking at shirts in American Eagle. "Lia!" He rushes over to me. "What is it?" I perk up. "Liv went into labor.. The baby is coming!" Cam grabs my hand and tells me to follow him.

"The baby isn't due for another month!" I exclaim. "Exactly why we're heading over to the hospital to find out more information." Cam speeds to the hospital. We race inside the hospital once we arrive there. "Excuse us, but we need access to room number 253." Cameron tells the lady at the desk. "Second floor. Should be on the left side." She looks up from her computer screen. "Thank you, ma'am." I thank her and we run to Liv's room.

Shawn comes out of the room and explains to us what happened. "The baby is perfectly fine and healthy. Boy, was he handsome." Shawn smiled. "What exactly happened?" I asked. "Apparently she has been pregnant longer than we thought. I got her pregnant in November so she was pregnant while I still had sex with her in December." He makes a straight face. "So the baby was on time." He laughs. "That's a relief." I sigh.

"What did you guys name him?" Cameron asks. "We named him Malachi Alexander Mendes." Shawn winks at Cam. "That's my middle name." Cam blushes. "Exactly why I did that. You're my best friend so I took your middle name. I used Matt's first initial though for Malachi. Also because Matt his my second best bud." Shawn's eyebrows move up and down as he smirks. "Congratulations! My bro is officially a man." Cameron brings him into a comforting hug.

Author's Note
I'm at a concert right now. I got really bored so I decided to write another chapter for y'all! I'm at a Blue October concert btw. They're actually about to come on so I better finish writing this.. Thanks for reading! Toodles!
-Hailey💕