Chapter 16

Lia

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I ran to the toilet and threw up too. I sat on the floor crying because I threw up so much. I heard Cameron wake up and he came in while rubbing his eyes. "What happened?" He asked me concerningly (is that even a word?). "I threw up 10 times." I cry into his arms. "Are you going to be okay, baby?" He looks me in the eyes with worry in his eyes. "I don't know, maybe." I make a cheesy smile. "What's wrong, tell me." He comforts me. "My stomach hurts so badly, I have a pounding migraine, my throat hurts, and I feel like throwing up again." I pout.

I have an urge to throw up so I make my way back to the toilet and I puked. "How much did you drink last night?" He asks me while holding back my hair. "A lot.. I don't remember." I cough. "Let's get you to bed, baby." He picks me up and lightly puts me down in his bed. "You're not going to school today." He pushes my hair back with his hand. "You can go to school, babe.." I smile. "You sure? I don't want to leave you alone." He frowns. "If you stay home, I won't have sex with you again.. If you go to school, I'll fuck you once I'm feeling better." I smirk. "In that case, I'll see you later, baby!" He kisses my lips really quickly and runs out the door.

All through out the rest of the week I didn't go to school. Cameron thinks I got really sick from whatever I drank at the party and I think he's right. Madison and Olivia have been stopping by this past week and they both seemed so upset. I really hope they are okay.

Today I'm feeling a little bit better. Cameron wants to take me out for our 4 month anniversary and I honestly don't know if I'll ruin our date. I decide on wearing a tight red dress with red glossy heels. I top it off with very little make up and the necklace Cam got me.

"Lia, where are my-." He stops dead in his tracks and his eyes grow wide. "Fuck, you're so hot." Cameron wraps his arms around me and pushes me into him. "You look fucking hot in that tux." I smirk. "Let's get going before I rip that dress off of you." He takes my hands and we walk to the car.

Cam pulls up in front of an expensive restaurant. "Baby, you didn't have to take me here." I blush. "You're worth it." He smiles and opens the car door for me. "Thank you." I peck his lips. We walk inside the restaurant called "Maggiano's Italian Restaurant". "Hello, I made a reservation for two." Cameron tells the lady at the register. "Follow me." She guides us to our table and we sit down.

"Why were Madison and Olivia so upset this week?" I ask Cameron curiously. "Umm.."  He thinks of something to say. "Cameron.." I give him a stern look. "Baby.." He looks upset. "Is something wrong?" I ask nervously. "The guys and I are going to Magcon again" He nervously smiles. "Okay, so?" I chuckle. "They want us to do a tour for the rest of the school year.." He trails off. "What?!" I freak out. "Yeah.." He makes a crooked smile. "You're going to miss prom, graduation, homecoming, and all?!" I practically yell. "I'm sorry, babe, but I have to go." He frowns. "I can't believe this." I start to cry. Wait, why am I crying?! He will be back soon.. "Baby, don't cry." He comes to sit next to me. "I don't even know why I'm crying." I sniff. "Our manager is letting us bring anyone we want to.. Would you like to come?" Cameron smiles. "I'm sorry, but I can't." I tell him. "Why not?" He looks really upset. "Your fans don't even know we're together and they all hate me." I wipe my make up away. "I really want you to come, babe." He frowns. "I'll think about it." I sigh and we partially enjoy the rest of our night.