Chapter 25

Lia

I walk into my house only to find my brother naked. "What the fuck, Jack!" I scream while covering my eyes. I look into the kitchen where I see Madison covering her private areas. Cam then says "Get a room!" And then he runs upstairs. I run after him. I hear the door of my room slam shut. I walk in and ask him what's wrong.

" I am just emotional right now, I'm not ready to have a child."
"Hold on there, mister, you aren't the one giving birth to the child."
He smirked and snaked his arms around my waist. "I'm just scared, Li." He sighs heavily. "I know, Cam, I'm just as scared as you are." I lean back against him.
"I'm sure we'll be fine." I give him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm sure too." He kisses my temple before walking me downstairs into the living room.

Author's Note
Yes, I know this chapter was really freaking short, but I need to be done with this book by January 1st! I need to start on my new book for this series. The new book will be about Hailey and Cameron's daughter's life and the rest of their lives. I really hope that y'all will like the second book
My best friend Arianna helped me write this chapter! A special thanks to her.💞 Follow her Wattpad prymaka_3 
She's going to start writing her own stories soon so y'all should go read them and tell her that I sent you guys!! I'm so sorry for the late chapter. I know that it's December and it took me 2 months to make a darn chapter, but I was very busy. I had to focus on my grades, my boyfriend, the play at school, and my friends/family. I recently broke up with my boyfriend after 3 months. We didn't last very long, but it was a good relationship. I'm proud to say that I'm moving on and I'm about to go into a new relationship with someone else. His name is Philip. He is 15 years old and he's a Freshmen in high school. I'm really excited for our relationship and I'm hoping it'll be great!