Chapter 17

Omg, 17 chapters already guys!

Lia

A few weeks go by..

I found out some news that I can't tell anyone. I am honestly so stressed out about this news.
It's news that was mostly shocking to me..
Today I went back to school and I met John at the corridor. "Hey, John!" I weakly smile. "Hey, what's wrong?" He pulls me into a classroom. "I got some news." I quickly tell him the news and I break down. "Everything is going to be alright, Lia.." He hugs me and we walk to our first class.

After school I walk to my locker and then I head to cheer practice. I haven't been to cheer practice in a while since they always cancel. The first thing us cheerleaders do is stretch. After stretching we work on our cheers and then our tumbling. I didn't do much tumbling today since I wasn't feeling good after stretching. I sat out by the bleachers and Tyler oddly came over.

"Hey, beautiful." Tyler smirks and I roll my eyes. "What the fuck do you want?" I snap. "Oh, I don't know.." He acts innocent. "I have a boyfriend." I spat. "I know your secret." He smirks. "What secret?" I ask confused. "Don't play dumb with me, Amelia." He raises his voice. "What do you mean?" I gulp. "I'm going to tell Cameron about it." He smirked. "You wouldn't!" I try to slap him but he catches my arm. "Nice try! I won't tell him only if you break up with him and date me again." He smiles widely. "I would never fucking do that! I love him way too much." I yell. "Just like you loved me?" He asked. "I never loved you!" I try to get up and move away and he stops me. "Break up with him or else!" He snaps. "You're insane!" I back away.

"What is going on here?" Jonathan asks while he comes over with Cameron. "Oh, Lia was just telling me about how much she loves me and about how she's going to dump Cameron's ass." Tyler smirks. "I'm not fucking dumb! She would never say that." Cameron laughs. "Tyler, you need to leave." John gets in his face. "Lia and I made a deal." Tyler smiles. "The deal was never a deal! I never agreed to anything." I am at the verge of crying by now. "Cameron, I think there's something that Amelia here needs to tell you." Tyler smirks. "I don't hav-." I get cut off by Tyler. "Don't lie! You know what you have to tell him. Do it or I'll tell him for you." He smiles brightly. "You wouldn't dare." I say with rage in my voice. "Jonathan already knows this, but Lia has been hiding this thing from you." Tyler ignored what I said. "Man, I will kill you!" Jonathan almost punches Tyler.

"Lia.." Cameron looks at me in the eyes. "What is he saying?" Cameron looks upset. "I-I can't tell you." tears well up in my eyes. "She's pregnant with your kid." Tyler quickly speaks as Jonathan punches him square in the face. "W-What?" Cameron asks in shock. Tears roll down my face as I run away.

I run all the way to my house and I lock the door. The good news is Madison and Jack are here. "Amelia, what happened?" Madison jumps up and rushes to me. "Please, don't hate me when I say this." I cry. "I would never hate you!" She hugs me tightly.

"What's wrong, sissy?" Jack asks very nervously. "I'm pregnant." I sob very loud. "Who's the dad?" Jack asks with shock in his eyes. "Cameron." I weakly smile. "I don't know what to do." I cry. "We aren't going on tour anymore, I'm telling them to cancel." Jack picks up his phone and starts to call their manager. There's a knock on the door and Madison gets it. Cameron was standing there at the door. I didn't really want to face him at the moment, but I had to. Jack and Madison left the room so that we both can have some privacy to talk.

"You're pregnant?" Cameron asks me. "Yeah." I cry a little more. "How long?" He questions. "Remember when we first had sex?" I ask him and he nods. "We didn't use a condom both times we had sex." I make a straight face. "T-That's why y-you were sick?" He stutters and I nod. "Baby, how many weeks have you known?" He walks closer to me. "Almost two weeks." I look to the ground. "I'm going to be a dad." He smiles before walking over to me and hugging me. "I thought you would leave me." I cry on his shoulder. "No! I love you so fucking much.. I've always wanted to have children with you, Kitty." He smashes his lips against mine.

Jack casually walks in. "We're not going on tour anymore!" Jack excitedly screams and all of our heads divert towards him. "That's nice and all, Jack, but we're dealing with bigger problems here." Madison states and we all laugh. All of us decide to go bowling and then to get ice cream.