Chapter 12

Lia's POV

Today is Cameron's birthday and I honestly don't know what to do for him. I don't want to throw him a party only because I want him all to myself... Is that selfish? I really love Cameron and I know we've only been dating for two days, but I'm literally in love with him.

"Jack." I knock on Jack's bedroom door. "Come in."
He says as I open the door entering his bedroom. "I need guy advice." I cringe. "What do you mean?" He asks and I realize that I still haven't told the guys I'm dating Cameron. "I have a boyfriend." I smile. "Who?! I will kick their ass." Jack seriously says while getting reading to stand up. "Cameron." I unsurely smile. "CAMERON?!" He freaks out. "Jack, chill the fuck out! I've always had a crush on him." I slap Jack on the head. "If that booger hurts you, I will kick his mother fucking sexy ass!" Jack yells while laughing. "Okay, Jack." I giggle. "What do you need advice on?" He calmly asks me. "It's his birthday and I want him all to myself for the entire day." I tell Jack.

"You could have sex with him." Jack warns me. "Jack Gilinsky! I would never think of having sex with him." I lie. I would do anything to fuck Cameron. Okay, I'm joking even though Cameron has the most perfect body ever. "How about you take him out dinner and then a movie. Maybe after the movie you guys can go back to his house and fuck." Jack smirks. "I hate you." I blush. "I was joking." He laughs. "Yeah, okay." I walk out of his room.

"Happy birthday, Cam." I say to Cameron as he opens up the door for me. "Thank you, beautiful." He smiles. "I've got an amazing day planned for you and I." I gush. "Babe.." He begins to say. "My parents want to spend time with me tonight before I go on tour again." He makes a crooked smile. "Oh" I look to the ground. "I'm sorry, baby, but please come in." He smiles.

I step in and his mother runs over to me. "Mrs. Dallas!" I hug her. "Lia, call me Genevieve! I've told you that for years." She smiles brightly. "I can't." I giggle. "Hey, Tom." I smile at Cam's dad. "Cameron, are you and Lia dating yet?" Tom asks Cameron while taking a sip of his drink. Cameron nods and blushes a shade of bright red.

"He's been talking about how much he's wanted to ask you out for a long time now. He also has pictures of you in his room and he does something to them." His mother smirks and Tom laughs. Cameron's face is completely red from embarrassment and so as my face for that matter. "Mom!" Cameron yells. "Sorry, Smirky." She smirks and he bites his lip. "Okay, I'll stop." She stops as Cameron sighs in relief.

Tom and Genevieve make their way to the kitchen to make the rest of the dinner as Cameron comes over to me. "You look sexy in that dress." He comes behind me and whispers into my ear. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close. "Why do you have pictures of me in your room?" I ask while smirking. "Maybe I pretend to fuck them." His cheeks turn a dark shade of pink. "Cameron Alexander Dallas getting dirty." I laugh. "Let's just say, I want to be each other's first time." He blushes. "We've been dating for two days and you're already thinking about fucking me." I chuckle. "Maybe we'll fuck soon." He smirks. "Cameron!" I playfully hit him. "I'm thirsty for you." He sings. "Same." I turn to face him and he kisses my lips a few times. "Dinners ready." Sierra, Cameron's sister, comes over and tells us.

After dinner, Cameron and I head upstairs to his room and we plop in a movie. We cuddle up on his bed and just talk about random shit. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him..