Chapter 9

Lia's POV

I woke up the next morning before any of the guys saw Cameron and I sleeping in the same bed together. Their hotel has a large bathroom and a kitchen so I went into the kitchen to try and make some breakfast. I ran downstairs and picked up some bagels, muffins, and donuts. I went back up to the hotel and made tea and coffee. I laid out cream cheese, butter, and jelly for everyone to put on their bagels, muffins, and donuts.

The first ones to wake up were Olivia and Shawn. "What were you guys doing last night?" I asked while smirking. Shawn looked at Olivia and she blushed. "Come on, tell me the deets!" I coo. "We're together now." Shawn mumbles. "And?" I ask. "We made out." Olivia blushed. "YES!" I screamed making a few of the guys wake up. "You woke me up!" Taylor yelled from the other room. "Too bad. I also made breakfast so I guess I'll eat it all by myself then.." I sigh as the guys ran out of their rooms making their way towards the breakfast buffet I created.

"Hey, best friend." Cameron comes up from behind me and scares me. "Thanks for friend-zoning me!" I mumble while rolling my eyes, but he didn't hear me. After breakfast Cameron and I take his rental car out for a drive.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. "The mall." He laughs. "I swear, Cameron, if there are fan girls there, I'm leaving." I complain. "That's why I got these." He says while holding up a pair of sunglasses. "They will still notice you." I chuckle. "Don't kill my vibe." He playfully shoves me. "Wasn't trying to." I look out the window. "Ugh huh yeah sure." He smiles before pulling into the mall's parking lot. "Why do you hate my fans so much?" He asks out of nowhere. "Nevermind." I trail off as I jump out of the car. "No, tell me." Cameron stops in front of my face and comes closer to me. "It's nothing, Cam, you can't do anything about it so please don't worry." I fake smile. "Kitty, I know when you're upset." He lifts my chin up. "Let's just go and have some fun, okay?" I shake my head. "As long as you're okay, I'm okay, Kitty." He says very seriously and we walk into the mall together.

Author's Note
I know this chapter is probably my shortest chapter yet, but next chapter is going to be better because the boys get to go home! Okay, I'm pretty hungry so I'm going to go get some food now. 😂😂😂