Chapter 7

Lia's POV

"Whats the plan?" Olivia asks me through the phone. "Come over to my house and we will discuss everything." I tell them. "Okay! I'll be there in 10 minutes." Madison tells me. "And I'll be there in 25 minutes." Olivia laughs and I hang up.

"How about we all buy plane tickets to Magcon and surprise the guys?" I smirk. "Seriously?! I would love to!" Madison jumps up and down excitedly. "I know just where to get the money too." Olivia deviously smiles. "And where is that?" I ask. "My dad's bank account." She makes a devilish smile. "I forgot that your dad is rich." Madison giggles. "Trust me, girls, they're going to be happy we came." Olivia logs into her dad's bank account and buys us 3 tickets to California.

"Madison, slow down!" Olivia and I run trying to catch up to Madison. "We're going to miss our plane if you guys don't hurry." Madison shouts from in front of us. "We have 20 minutes." I yell back to her. "Just hurry." She says and we finally arrive at our gate which is gate 7. "May I see your passports and tickets?" The lady asks us. We show her our stuff and she lets us in before taking our tickets.

"I just hope the guys will be happy." I take my seat and stare out the window nervously. "They will be very happy." Olivia puts her hand on my shoulder. "I can't wait to see Jack." Madison makes goo goo eyes. "Eww, I can't believe you like my brother." I fake gag. "He's just so hot." She blushes. "I like Shawn." Olivia smiles. "Aww that's so cute!" I tell her.

"Who do you like?" Madison asks me. "Take a guess." I smirk. "You smirk a lot." Olivia points out. "I know and so does Cameron." I sigh. "Carter?" Madison bursts out laughing. "He likes me. I do not like him." I make a serious face. "Taylor?" Olivia guesses. "Nope." I chuckle. "Cameron?" Olivia and Madison both say at the same time. I didn't say a word and instead I just sat there and blushed. "She likes the Cameron Dallas." Madison teases me. "Aww I ship it." Olivia smirks.

"Who likes Cameron Dallas?" A girl next to us asks. "She does." Madison points to me. "He doesn't even know who you are." She laughs. "I'm his best friend.." I trail off. "Yeah right." She rolls her eyes. "Look!" Madison shows her a bunch of pictures of Cam and I together. "Oh.. Wait! You're Lia?!" The girls asks me. "Yes? Umm may I ask why?" I question. "I can't believe I didn't notice you! I absolutely adore you." She brightly smiles. "Thank you, sweetheart. Please tell me your name." I tear up. "I'm Cassidy Lee." She says. "Can we get a picture?" I ask her. "Of course! May I have your autograph too?" She politely asks me and I nod. We take a picture and I sign her sweatshirt, phone case, and a page in her journal. I posted an Instagram picture of Cassidy and I and captioned "Met this cutie today! Having fans is a blessing! @cassidylee333 ". The plane takes off and I dose off into a nice nap.

Once we get off the plane, I ask Jack what hotel he was staying at with the guys. He didn't even suspect a thing. We head over to the hotel and I ask the person at the desk what room they were staying in. "Who are you?" He asks me. "I am Jack Gilinsky's twin sister, here is my ID to prove it." I hang him my ID. "Room 134." He tells me. We head on upstairs quickly and knock on their door.

"Lia, Maddie, and Liv?!" Jack says in shock. "Surprise!" We all say in unison and throw our hands up to make jazz hands. "Come on in." Jack leads us into their very large hotel room. "Lia!" Carter comes running over to me and hugs me. "Can I breathe?" I barely ask because he hugged me so tight. "Why are you guys here?" Shawn asks very surprised. "We missed you guys so much." Olivia blushes. "I'm glad you guys are here." Shawn looks directly at Olivia and he blushes. I know that he likes her, it's very obvious.

I look around the room and I see Cameron with his new "girlfriend". "Cameron, introduce your girlfriend." Nash tells him. "Oh umm.. Guys, this is Lyla." He awkwardly smiles. "Hi." Madison says kind of angrily and I can see why. "What's their names?" She asked Cameron. "Madison is the one who is dating Jack G." Cam smirks at Jack. Jack looks like he's about to punch Cameron to next year. "And that's Olivia, she's dating Shawn." Cameron smiles deviously. Shawn and Olivia just look at each other and blush. "Who is that other girl?" She asks kind of disgusted. "That's Lia.." He seemed kind of unsure.

She whispered something into his ear and he nodded. I couldn't help but look to my feet awkwardly. "Where will you girls be staying?" Taylor asks. "We have a hotel a few doors down from you guys." Madison smiles. I don't know why but Cameron wouldn't stop staring at me. I caught him looking at me and he turned to Lyla and kissed her. I shrugged it off and sighed sadly.

I can tell that this will be a long month. "I'll be back." I rush out the door and into the hallway. I sit down against a wall and sob into my hands holding my legs together.

Matthew comes out and sits beside me. "You like Cameron don't you?" He guesses out of the blue. "H-How did you k-know?" I stutter. "Lia, it's so obvious. I've known since 5th grade when you kissed him." He admits. "Does he know?" I cry. "Nope, he's so clueless." Matt laughs. "I don't like him.." I start to say. "I love him more than anything in this entire world." A tear rolls down my face. "You need to tell him." He tells me. "I can't! You don't understand, he doesn't feel the same way." I cry even more. "You don't know that." He sighs. "He's with Lyla now." I roll my eyes. "I don't like her." Matt blurts. "Neither do I.. She seems very fake." I shrug. "Forget about Cameron for now and let's have some fun!" Matt grabs my hands and picks me up. We walk back into the hotel room and start to play on the Xbox in there.