Chapter 1

Lia's POV

"Lia, get ready!" Jack shouts from downstairs. "Why?" I ask. "We're hanging out with the guys today" He comes into my room smiling. "They never want to hang out with me though." I frown. "Cameron and Nash do." He winks and I chuckle. "But Nash and Cam barely pay attention to me when you're around." "I'll be with Johnson, Taylor, and Matthew anyways." He rolls his eyes. "Why isn't Madison coming?" I ask curiously. "She is busy with her friends today." He frowns. "Oh.. I forgot that I'm not her only friend since she's so popular." I point out. "Yeah, I'm a lucky guy." He giggles. "Now leave so that I can get dressed in PEACE!" I shove my twin brother out of the door. I change into skinny jeans and a white crop top along with Aqua blue Vans. "I'm ready, lets go." I grab Jack's arm and rush him out the door.

We arrive at Cam's house and I get greeted by all the guys. "Hi Nash." I giggle as Jack and the others run to the basement. "Wanna play soccer outside?" Nash suggests. "Yes, of course." I run outside to the backyard and we start up a game of soccer. Nash and I wind up sitting by the pool dipping our feet in the water while talking. Cam then joins us and threatens to push me in.

"Cam, don't you dare!" I warn. "Okay..." He trails off and pushes me in. "CAMERON DALLAS!" I jump out and push him in. "Haha." He laughs his butt off. "I hate you so much ugh!" I rush inside while grabbing a towel from the closet. I wipe my face off and Cam wraps his wet arms around me. "Let go." I say. "Or what?" He dares. "I'll hit you." I threaten. "As if you could." He jokes. "Wanna bet?" I giggle. "It's on, Gilinsky." He comes closer to my face. "Cam, the ga-." Jack comes upstairs and stop mid-sentence. "What's going on here?" He asks. "Nothing! I was just teasing your sister." Cam defends. "Okay." Jack raises an eyebrow suspiciously and walks away shaking his head. "I'll see you later, Missy." He winks and walks away.

Nash walks in and he throws a can of Sprite at me. "What do you want to do?" I ask Nash while smiling. "Let's just talk." He shrugs. I pull myself up onto the counter top and I take a seat. "We should throw a party soon." He suggests out of no where. "Yeah, I don't think so." I look away. "Why not?" He comes and sits next to me. "There's a lot of girls at school that don't like me." I frown. "What why?!" He questions worriedly. "Because I'm apparently a nerd and I have one of the hottest guys in school as my brother. Also I'm best friends with Madison and Olivia and they are really pretty, or should I say hot?" I state. "You're not a nerd, Lia! You're just really smart and you actually pay attention on your studies instead of going around and fucking guys all the time!" He defends me. "I can't get a boyfriend though." I roll my eyes.

"Have you seen yourself, Lia?" Nash asks me. "I'm ugly.. Every pretty girl hates me except for Olivia, Madison, Lacy, and Valerie." "GUYS GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE NOW!" Nash shouts to the guys. "Hold on." He tells me. "What is so important that you had to call us up here for?" Carter asks while rolling his eyes. "Lia doesn't think she's pretty and she says that no girl in school likes her because they think she's ugly." Nash tells them. "But you're so hot." Carter moans. "Baby sis, you're so gorgeous just like Madison. Don't ever think that shit again. Those girls are jealous of your beauty and brains and you know it." Jack defends me. "And Carter.." Jack starts. "Umm yeah?" Carter asks unsure of what Jack will say next. "Call my sister hot one more time and I'll throw you down a cliff." Jack says seriously. "She's so hot though!" Carter defends himself. "Carter, do you ever learn to shut up?" Taylor asks. "Have you seen her?! She is so gorgeous!" Carter smirks as Jack throws a punch at him. "Gotta go!" Carter runs downstairs quickly before Jack could punch him.

"My lil' hater is a cutie. Don't let those sluts bring you down." Taylor wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head. "Why does every guy hit on my sister?!" Jack gets defensive. "Cause she's hot." Matt says nudging him. "Not you too?!" Jack sighs. "Oh yeah. I would totally hit that." Matt smirks. "And I'll be going now." Matt throws his hands up in defense and walks downstairs avoiding Jack beating him up.

"I've known Lia since Kindergarten and for me to call her hot is really awkward." Johnson states honestly. "Umm yeah." Nash laughs. "Where's Cam?" Taylor asks. "I don't know actually." He admits. "Cam get your sexy ass up here." Tay smirks. "COMING!" Cam shouts from downstairs. "What is it?" Cameron asks unsure of why he was called upstairs.

"Lia thinks she isn't pretty." Tay blurts. "She is though.. Why does she think that?" Cam questions. "A lot of girls at school have been bullying me and saying I'm not good enough for any boy." I reply. "Don't listen to them! They are only jealous of you." He smiles making me blush. "Thanks guys." I smile brightly staring at Cam. The boys walk downstairs as I lay on the couch. "Boo!" One of the guys jump on me and I scream.

"Fuck you, Cameron!" I yell while laughing my ass off. "I got you good!" He died of laughter. "Just wait until I get you back, Cameron, just.. wait." I smirk as he playfully hits my shoulder.

Author's Note
First chapter! I'm so excited!!!