XXXIX

I'm laying on the sofa with Lauren's arm draped around my waist while she lightly kisses along my neck, making it very hard for me to concentrate on the TV. She lets out a small giggle as I attempt to move away from her, I groan as she pulls me back towards her.

"You know you're going to have to get Ally to sign that form for the trip?" She whispers in my ear while running her fingers through my hair, I turn slightly so I'm facing her. I press my lips against her before answering her.

"I know, I'll go and see her tomorrow."

"Go now." She replies, kissing me again while continuing to brush her fingers through my hair. I glare at her and she just smiles at me because she knows that I can't stay mad at her for long.

"Fine, but if I come home angry or in tears it's your fault and I will not be talking to you for the rest of the night."

"We both know that you can't last that long without talking to me." She says, smirking at me as I roll my eyes at her, capturing her lips between mine and then slowly pulling away from her before standing up.

"That would be because I love you."

"I love you more."

"If you say so." I say, winking at her as I slide on a pair of combat boots before wrapping a grey scarf around my neck, and then grabbing my jacket off the hook. I run my fingers through my hair, glaring at Lauren as she changes the channel on the TV.

Lauren holds the form in the air and I groan, walking towards her and taking it off her before picking my phone up and then stuffing both of them into my pocket as I leave the apartment, walking towards the exit of the building and sliding my hands into the pockets on my jeans.

I walk outside and then make my way towards Jess' apartment, smiling at an old couple walk past me, holding hands and quietly laughing together. Okay Camila badass-ness because no doubt Ally is going to be annoying and probably won't sign this fucking form and it will end up in screaming.

I make my way past the coffee shop, waving at Dinah and then smiling at her when Shawn throws a marshmallow at her and she glares at him. I shake my head at them, pulling my jacket around my body as I get to the apartment block. I don't have my keys anymore but I know that no one even locks the main door so I just push it open, walking inside and then running up the stairs.

Once I'm stood outside the apartment I pull my hands out of my pockets before knocking on the door and then leaning against the wall behind me as I wait for Ally to open the door. I stare down at my shoes as the door opens and she just stands there staring at me.

"H-hi." I mumble, slowly looking up at her while giving her a shy smile.

"Mila, what are you doing here?"

"Can a girl not come to see her sister? Plus I need you to sign something about you still my guardian." I mumble as Ally steps to the side and I walk into the apartment. I make my way towards the sofa; sitting down at Ally shuts the door and then walks towards me.

"What do I have to sign?"

"Something about a field trip in a few days." I mumble, pulling the form out of my pocket and passing it to her before she sits down next to me.

"So how is it living with Lauren?"

"It's good, but out of the time I've being gone I've only stayed at Lauren's for the past week."

"What? Why didn't you come back here? Where did you stay?" She asks, looking up from the form and staring at me.

"Because I didn't think you'd want me back here, I stayed between Dinah's and Zendaya's."