XXX

I walk through the door and into school, keeping my head down as I make my way down the corridor. Glancing up occasionally as people get too close to me, I glare at them and they just move out of my way.

I continue making my way down the corridor, walking straight past Lauren's classroom, I glance inside, standing in the doorway, she's sat at her desk, resting her head on her arm. She lifts her head up, brushing her hair out of her face and then glancing towards me, she just stares at me, standing up and then walking towards me, she keeps her eyes on me as she gets closer to me. She doesn't speak to me she just glares at me before shutting the classroom door.

I sigh, running my fingers through my hair and walking away from her classroom, groaning as I continue to walk down the corridor until I get to my locker. I unlock it, pulling the door open and then staring into it as Shawn and Dinah walk towards me; Shawn wraps his arms around me and then rests his chin on the top of my head while I slam books into my locker.

"Need a smoke?"

"I need a joint, a litre of vodka and a fuck." I mumble, slamming the metal door shut and then turning to face him, resting against the row of lockers and looking up at Shawn. He pulls a joint out from behind his ear, grinning at me as Dinah shakes her head at both of us.

"I can give you the joint."

"Under the bleachers?" I ask, smiling at him as he places his hand in mine, pulling me away from my locker. I grab Dinah's wrist as Shawn pulls us down the corridor, through the footballers and the cheerleaders. Almost all of them smirk at me; I just smile at them as Wes drags us out of the building towards the bleachers at the edge of the football field.

"You guys are fucking idiots."

"Whatever." I mutter leaning against the side of the bleachers, staring in front of me. From where I'm stood I can see into Lauren's classroom, she's stood at the window, staring at me. I give her a small smile, she smiles back at me and continues to look at me. She glances at Shawn holding the joint in his mouth in an attempt to light it, she shakes her head and then wipes her face before turning around, shutting the blinds.

"And Camila you're the biggest idiot." Dinah says, still ranting on, she waves her hand in front of my face and I zone back into the conversation, staring at her. She just glares at me as Shawn continues his attempt to light the joint. I slide my hand into my pocket, pull my lighter out and then throw it towards him.

"Why, because I left Lauren?"

"Yes because you left Lauren, you fucking idiot. She made you better, she was the bes-"

"Dinah, don't even bother with that rant because I had it all last night from Z." I mumble, cutting her off, before taking the joint off Shawn and lighting it, bringing it to my lips and then taking a drag, breathing in the smoke and then blowing it back out again.

"Well she's right." She mutters as I pass the joint back to Shawn and then run my fingers through my hair while Dinah just stares at me.

"Can we skip school today?" I ask, looking up at Shawn and then pouting at him, he glances towards Dinah and she is glaring at him while shaking her head at him.

"No you cannot, so don't even think about it Shawn."

"DJ, we've skipped days before, I can't do this today."

"Well we have Chemistry first lesson so get your shit together and get back inside."

"Yes mom." Shawn and I mumble at the same time, oh this should be fun (note the sarcasm) first lesson with Lauren, and no doubt I'll end up leaving the room before we're even halfway through the lesson. Shawn stubs out the joint and then tucks it behind his ear again, covering it with her hair as we all begin to walk back inside.