XIV

"Get in the car." Lauren says, unlocking her vehicle. I sigh before opening the door; I throw my bag into the back of the car and then climb into the passenger side. I slam the door shut and buckle the seat belt as Lauren slides into the car and places her bag next to mine. I look towards Lauren as she starts the engine. She pulls out of the school car park and on to the road.

"Laur I'm sorry." I mutter while staring down at my hands, she doesn't answer me she just keeps driving. "Lauren."

"Just shut up until we get to mine." She says, gripping on to the steering wheel tighter as she stops at a red light. I just stare out of the window as Lauren begins to drive again, would it be bad if I got out of the car now? Like if I opened the door and just rolled out of the car, because I'm sure that would hurt less than how I'm feeling right now.

"I'm still sorry."

"Please just shut the fuck up until we get to mine, please."

"Fine." I groan as I begin to pick at my nails, Lauren turns a corner before pulling up at the side of the road. She stops the car and pulls the key out of the ignition. I lean into the back of the car and grab my bag before opening the car door and getting out. I loudly slam the door shut as Lauren groans and grabs her bag out of the back. She gets out of the car and shuts the door quietly than I did.

I walk towards the entrance to the apartment block and lean against the wall next to the door as Lauren walks towards me. She slides her keys out of her bag and unlocks the door; we both walk in and then make our way towards her apartment. She unlocks the door and pushes it open; she holds the door open for me to walk in. I walk into the apartment and place my bag on the ground as Lauren makes her way in, shutting the door behind her.

"Sit down." Lauren says to me, walking past me and down the hallway. I run my hand through my hair and then sit on the sofa, while I'm waiting for her I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I slide it out and unlock it before opening the message off Rachel.

Rachel: You free tonight ;)

Camila: No.

"You better not be fucking texting Rachel."

I drop my phone on the ground as Lauren walks into the room; she picks up and reads the message on the screen before glaring at me then passing my phone back to me.

"I told her I was busy so don't you dare fucking look at me like that."

"That's not the point Camila; you need to tell her that this fling between you and her is over. I said I'd wait for you, but I can't wait for you if you're fucking Rachel can I?" Lauren hisses at me, still standing in front of me. I look up at her and to be honest all I want to do is kiss her, I want to kiss her and tell her that she's the only one for me. I stand up so I'm facing her; I grab her hands and hold them in between mine.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, you are the only one for me okay? You're different; you're not just using me. I like you Lauren, I like you a lot, and well I haven't felt like this about anyone since well Austin." I say, looking into her eyes and weakly smiling at her. "It's scaring me that you could hurt me, that I could trust you and then you could just break me, I don't think I can handle been hurt again."

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. I'm not like Austin; I won't make you sleep with people, because you'll be mine. I won't beat you; because why the fuck would I hurt someone that I love." Lauren says, bringing her hand up to my face and grazing her thumb across my cheek. Did she just say that she loves me...

"Y-you love me?" I stutter as I look up at her.

"I'm starting to, it's scaring the fuck out of me but I'm starting to love you Camila Cabello."