XXXIV

I wake up, wrapped in bed sheets and lying in Dinah's mom's bed, I have Rachel on one side and Lauren on the other. Lauren has her arms wrapped around my waist with her head on my chest; her legs are tangled with mine. Rachel has her arm resting over Lauren's and her head on my shoulder, I just stare at the ceiling as Rachel mumbles something, lifting her head and smiling at me before resting it on the pillow again.

I run my fingers through Lauren's hair while trying to remember what the hell happened last night and why I am in bed with Lauren and Rachel. I hear the bedroom door open, and then hear footsteps before hearing gasps.

"Holy fucking shit!" Shawn yells, causing Lauren to wake up and Rachel to roll over, covering her head with the bed sheet. Lauren looks up at me, smiling and then cuddling into me, while Shawn just stands there, staring at all three of us.

"Shawn shut up." I say, launching a pillow towards him as Lauren sits up, holding the bed sheet around her body because she only has her bra on. Shawn smirks at me and then checks Lauren out, winking at me. "Get out!" I yell, glaring at him as she laughs and walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"C-Camz, what the fuck happened last night?" Lauren asks, staring between me and Rachel while gripping the sheet to her chest as Rachel mumbles something before pulling the sheet off her head and then sitting up.

"Seriously shut the fuc-oh shit what happened last night?"

"Yea that's what we're trying to figure out, asshole." I reply, pushing her back down when I catch her staring at Lauren and chewing on her bottom lip.

"Did we y'ano, sleep together, all of us?" Lauren mutters, before lying down again and then groaning while covering her face with her arm.

"I don't know, I can't remember. But judging by the fact that you're half naked, I'm completely naked and CeCe is looking at me the way she would after we've fucked, I'm going for yes, yes we did."

"Fuck."

"I second that." Rachel mutters, pushing the bed sheet off her and then getting off the bed, pulling her t-shirt over her head and then walking out of the room. I lie down next to Rachel, placing my arm around her waist and then pressing my lips against her shoulder blade as she links her fingers with mine.

"Do you really think we did?"

"I don't know baby, I hope not because you're mine." I reply, kissing her shoulder blade again, holding her closer to me as she turns around and presses her lips against mine. "But we do need to remember what happened last night."

"All I remember is coming in here with you and throwing you on here." She replies, smirking at me and then pressing her forehead against mine as I begin to remember blurry parts of last night.

Lauren and I are stood in the middle of the kitchen, she's grinding on me while drinking out of a bottle of vodka that she topped up with coke, she leans back and rests her head on my shoulder, winking at me and then grabbing my wrist. She drags me out of the kitchen and towards the stairs, ignoring the string of threats coming from Dinah about not having sex upstairs.

She just smirks at her, flipping her off and then running up the stairs, pulling me with her and tripping slightly, but then regaining her balance as she gets to the top. She sloppily presses her lips against mine, shoving me against the wall causing the pictures behind me to crash against the wall as her hands slide under my shirt.

"Pick a room." She huskily whispers against my lips, as her fingertips trace the edge of my bra and I let out small moans. I push her away from me, grabbing her hand in mine as I pull her down the hallway, pushing open a door and then pulling her inside with me. Slamming the door shut and pressing her against it, attaching my mouth to her neck and sucking on it.