V

"Nice of you to finally join us Miss Cabello." Lauren says glaring at me, oh I hate teacher mode Lauren. I wink at her before walking to my desk and pulling my chair out. I dump my bag on the ground and sit down as the door opens again. Rachel walks in, her hair still out of place and her t-shirt slightly crumpled.

"S-sorry I'm late Miss, I...um I got caught up." Rachel stutters before running her fingers through her hair and straightening her t-shirt.

"I can see that, take a seat Rachel."

Lauren looks towards me and I smirk at her before sending a wink towards Rachel as she walks in front of my desk. Lauren shakes her head at me before she continues teaching.

I don't pay attention to the lesson at all, in fact the only thing I pay attention to is the fact Lauren keeps standing in front of me to help someone. She's wearing a really tight black skirt today which makes her ass look ten times better.

"That's the end of the lesson, see you all tomorrow." Lauren says standing at the front of the class. Everyone gets up and leave immediately. I take forever to stand up and get my bag, by now Dinah has already left and is no doubt waiting in her car for me. Once everyone has left the room I walk towards Lauren and press her against the door.

"See you tonight then Miss." I whisper into her ear before kissing her neck. I pull away and innocently smile at her as I grab the door handle. I pull it down and open the door before leaving. Before I shut the door I wink at her.

_________________________

"Ally I'm going out!" I yell as I grab my bag from next to the door. I walk out of the front door, slamming it behind me. As I'm walking down the hall towards the stairs I slide my phone out of my pocket and unlock it before quickly texting Lauren.

Camila: Just left home now should be at yours in about 10 minutes... :)

I stuff my phone into my pocket before running down the stairs then slowing down once I'm on the ground floor. I stroll out of the building and on to the street. As I'm walking towards Lauren's I bump into Nick and Rachel. Nick glares at me so I nicely smile at him while Rachel tries not to giggle. As I pass them I brush past Rachel and sneakily slap her ass. She turns to look at me and I wink at her. I smirk to myself as I pass the coffee shop and turn the corner to Lauren's. My phone vibrates in my pocket so I slide my hand into my pocket and pull it out.

Lauren: The doors unlocked just walk in, I can't be bothered getting up to let you in :P

Camila: Lazy! You better not be all sleepy tonight because I gave up sex with Rachel for you!

I cross the street and shove my phone back into my pocket as I walk towards Lauren's apartment block. I push the door open and walk up the stairs before walking down to her apartment. When I get there I push the door open and walk in. Lauren is layed out on the sofa wearing skinny jeans and a 'Miami Dolphins' hoodie. She sits up and smiles at me as I shut the door and place my bag on the ground before I walk towards her.

"Hey Miss Jauregui." I say winking at her before sitting next to her.

"Will you stop calling me that out of school?!"

"Oh shut up." I say turning to face her; she smiles at me before turning away.

"So what did you do after school?"

"Went home, smoked a joint, and wrote a song."

She looks at me again and giggles before ruffling her hair and changing the channel.