XXVI

I roll over and smile when I see Lauren laying next to me, still asleep with her left arm above her head resting on the pillow. Her hair is messily covering her face as well as the pillow underneath her head. The bed sheet is draped over us, dipping slightly as it covers Lauren; I glance down and stare at the tattoo on Lauren's ribcage. I begin to trace over the words with my fingertips, causing Lauren mutter something to me and then brush my hand away. I quietly giggle as I grab my phone from underneath my pillow, I check the time and then lock my phone again, sliding it back underneath my pillow.

"Lauren." I mumble, sitting up slightly and then lying back down with my head resting against her chest. She groans, pulling me closer to her and then kissing the top of my head as she slowly opens her eyes. She shuts them again, muttering something about it being far too early to wake up. "Lauren it's half past seven, you're working today."

"Mm, whatever." Lauren says sitting up, causing me to almost fall off my bed. She runs her fingers through her hair while holding the bed sheets against her with her other hand. She looks over at me and smiles at me, leaning forwards until her lips brush against mine.

"Why aren't you in panicking 'I'm going to be late' mode?"

"I don't have to be in until one."

"What? Why? That's not fair." I whine, pulling away from Lauren and pouting at her. She giggles at me, sliding the bed sheet down slightly and then leaning closer to me.

"Because I have to plan lessons so they gave me the morning off, I don't have to go in until after lunch." She says, pressing her lips against mine and then pushing me down, she falls on top of me. Her hands are either side of my head, propping her body up. She's looking down at me, smiling at me while the loose stands of hair hang down from the sides of her face. She places her legs on the bed either side of me and then sits up on my waist, I kink my eyebrow at her and then place my hands on her hips. She places her hands on top of mine, pulling them away from her hips and then locking her fingers in between mine.

"I love you Lauren."

"I love you too pothead." Lauren says, leaning down to kiss me and then rolling off me, she lies next to me. I push the bed sheets off me and then sit up, pushing myself off the bed, grabbing my t-shirt off the end of the bed and then pulling it over my head. I then begin making my way towards the door, placing my hand on the handle, I twist it to the left and then pull it open before turning to face Lauren. She's sat up now, grinning at me while grabbing one of my t-shirts off the floor and placing it in front of her.

"Want a coffee Miss?"

"Only if you stop calling me Miss out of school." Lauren replies, glaring at me and then covering herself with the bed sheet again when she realises that I'm staring at her chest. "Just go and make me a coffee you perv."

"Well then you shouldn't sit on my bed with no damn clothes on then."

"Why do you think I've got this?" She says, smirking at me while holding my t-shirt up and then pulling it over her head.

"I preferred it without the t-shirt."

"Thought you might have, seriously you're just like a horny teenage boy."

"Excuse me, if I was a boy you wouldn't want me." I reply, winking at her and then walking out of my room, into the hallway and then making my way into the kitchen. I turn the coffee machine on, jumping up on the worktop and then sitting on it, hanging my legs over the edge while I wait for the coffee machine to heat up.

"Camila get off the work top, and put some damn pants on."

I glance up and Ally is stood in front of me with Troy stood behind her, he's smirking at me. I just glare at him while sliding off the worktop and then making two coffee's. Ally walks towards me and leans against the worktop next to me before nudging me.