XI

I wake up in my bed; I don't even remember getting into bed. I roll over and end up shoving Lauren off of the mattress. What the hell is she doing here? She sits up and glares at me, I slightly smile before covering my head with my bed sheet and groaning.

"Thanks idiot."

"What are you doing here?" I mumble from under the sheets.

"Ally rang you, saying she wasn't coming home. Something about staying at her boyfriends, you then proceeded to get drunk and try to sleep with me again. I got you to bed and slept on the sofa that is until you started screaming about Austin..."

"Laur please don't mention him." I mutter burying my head in my pillow as Lauren crawls back into bed with me. Her arms wrap around me, she presses her lips against my cheek before pulling me closer to her.

"I'm sorry."

"Laur, you need to let go of me so I can reach my phone." I say giggling slightly, Lauren unwraps her arms from around me and I lean forward. Grabbing my phone off the unit next to my bed. I unlock my phone, five messages not that bad. Most of them are from Rachel and the rest are from Shawn and Dinah.

Rachel: Jennel Garcia I will murder you! You left marks on my neck! My parents are screaming at me!

Rachel: Don't ignore me! I won't give you want you want anymore!

Dinah: Are you still alive?! I haven't spoken to you in at least two days! I miss my bestie :(

Shawn: Come to mine tonight? Me, Jacob, Rachel and a few of the football players are hanging out. A gathering is not a gathering without Camila Cabello

Rachel: You going to Shawn's tonight? ;)

I groan before rolling over and replying to the messages, Lauren must've read them over my shoulder because she's shaking her head at me.

"What?"

"Don't go." She says bluntly as I tap at the screen, replying to Rachel.

"Why not?"

"Because you'll end up getting drunk and high again, and then fucking Rachel. I don't think I can deal with the fact I know you're going to sleep with her. You're mine."

"I won't fuck her again, and I'm not anyone's Lauren. You know that." I mutter, turning to face her.

"Well I want you to be mine."

"Lauren please stop, you know I can't."

"Sorry." She mumbles as she slides out of my bed and then walks out of my room. I groan before sitting up and finishing replying to the texts.

To: Rachel
Camila: Oh shut up Rachel, just say they're from Nick? And I don't know yet...

To: Dinah
Camila: DINAH! Yes I'm still alive, I miss you too!

To: Shawn
Camila: I don't know yet Shawn, maybe. I'll text you later

I lock my phone and place it on my bed before pushing the bed sheets off me and sliding out of bed. I grab a hoodie off the ground and pull it over my head as I stumble out of my room; I wander down the hallway and into the kitchen. Lauren is leaning against the worktop, only wearing one of my oversized t-shirts. I smirk at her before walking towards her; she shyly smiles as I wrap my arms around her.

"I'm sorry Lauren." I mumble against her chest.

"About what?"

"Not being able to love, not being able to let you in."

"I get it Camz, its fine. I just don't want you sleeping with Rachel again; I thought I meant something to you." She replies, shakily running her fingers through my hair while I trace circles on the base of her back.

"You do mean something to me, Lauren I care about you a whole fucking lot and it's scaring me."

"I've got to go home Camz. Normani will be wondering where I am, and I've got lessons to plan."

I glance up at her and pout slightly; she turns her head before giggling slightly.

"Stop it."

"Nope." I say, popping the p and pouting at her again.

"Camila I'm serious, I've got lessons to plan and work to mark, all before tomorrow. Because you distracted me for most of the weekend." She rambles while I lean forward and press my lips against her neck, sucking on it slightly.

"But you'd rather do me than work."

She looks down at me, glaring before giggling slightly and then pushing me away from her.

"I've got to go; I'll text you when I get home." She says, lightly pressing her lips against mine before walking back towards my bedroom. I sigh as I follow her down the hallway, when I get to my room I slowly push the door open. Lauren is stood in the middle of my room in just her underwear; I walk into my room and quietly close the door.

"Nice ass Miss Jauregui." I confidently say while smirking, she jumps slightly before turning around to face me, covering her chest with her arms. I shake my head while walking towards her. "Laur I've seen it all before, just get dressed."

I sit on the edge of my bed and slyly watch Lauren as she slides her jeans up her legs before buttoning them. I smirk to myself while she walks around my room just in her jeans and bra while looking for her t-shirt.

"I know you're staring at me Cabello."

"Can you blame me? You're hot."

She loudly sighs as she pulls her t-shirt over her head then ruffles her hair. She grabs her phone off the ground along with her jacket. I stand up as she walks towards my bedroom door, I follow her out and we walk down the hallway and towards the front door.

"See you tomorrow." She says while sliding her jacket over her shoulders and then rolling the sleeves up slightly.

"See you tomorrow Miss Jauregui."

"Stop calling me that outside of school." She demands while pulling the door open, I lean forward and press my lips against hers. She kisses back before pulling away and walking out of the apartment. "I'll text you when I get home."

"Tell Normani I said hi." I say sticking my tongue out at her; she rolls her eyes at me.

"Don't go to Shawn's tonight."

"Lauren you can't tell me what to do."

"I'm your teacher."

"We're not in school, you can't tell me what to do." I mutter as Lauren runs her fingers through her thick cuban hair, slightly glaring at me.

"I just don't want you to do something you'll regret tomorrow."

"I won't Laur, I can look after myself."

"Sure you can, see you later." She mumbles before walking towards the stairs and slowly making her way down them. I close the door before leaning against is and groaning.

Maybe Lauren is just trying to keep me safe. Maybe I should just let her in and stop blocking her out, but if I do that I could end up getting hurt again. I can't risk that happening, not again. I push myself off the door before walking down the hallway and back into my room.

I grab my phone off my bed and then unlock it when I notice that I've got a text and seven missed calls. They're all off of Ally, probably telling me she's staying with Troy tonight. I open the message and almost throw up when I read what it says.

Ally: Camila do not fucking open the door for anyone! Austin found out that you're staying with me. He turned up at Troy's last night, he said he has something for you. Just don't open the door, he put Troy is hospital. Call Lauren, get her to stay with you just don't leave the apartment alone. I love you.