X

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, very loudly. I groan before leaning out of bed slightly to grab hold of it. When I move I realise that Rachel is curled up next to me, her head on my chest and her arm around my waist. I sigh before picking my phone up and see that Lauren is callingme. I answer the call before bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I mumble into the phone as Rachel moves around next to me before turning over and wrapping herself in bed sheets.

"Can we talk?"

"About what? How you tricked me into going on a date?" I whisper into the phone so I don't wake Rachel up.

"It's not like that, I'm coming round."

"No don't come round."

"Why not?" She asks, sounding concerned.

"B-because I got drunk and high last night, the place is a mess. At least let me clean up a bit." I mumble into the phone while sitting up, Rachel sits up as well, pulling the bed sheet with her.

"Shut-" I cover Rachel's mouth before she can say anything else, she bites my hand but I keep it over her mouth.

"Who was that?"

"Ally." I answer bluntly as Rachel glares at me.

"Okay, I'll be over in an hour, bye."

"Bye." I reply before ending the call and placing my phone in front of me and removing my hand from Rachel's face.

"Take it I'm leaving then?" She asks while pushing the bed sheets off her and standing up. I look her up and down before pulling her back on to the bed.

"We have just under an hour so you can stay for a bit, but I'm going to be cleaning."

"No its fine I have to go to Nick's anyway." She replies getting off my bed again and grabbing her jeans off the ground. "Actually I might stay for a bit because I know I'll end up hitting him." She says laughing before pulling her t-shirt over her head, I slide out of bed and pull on a pair of shorts and a hoodie.

"Help me clean though."

"Fine, asshole."

_________________________

Rachel left twenty minutes ago, Lauren is due here in less than five minutes and I've just got out of the shower, now I'm laying on my bed naked, fuck. I quickly get off bed and throw on the pair of shorts and the hoodie that I had on before, I then tie my hair up. I grab my phone and my cigarettes before walking out of my room and down the hallway. I shuffle into the kitchen and pour a cup of coffee before lighting a cigarette and leaning against the work top. I take a drag as there's a knock at the door, I make my way towards the front door before pulling it open. Lauren walks in, smiling at me.

"Oh do come in it's fine."

"I'm sorry Camz; I don't want to hurt you. I just wanted to have a nice time with you." She says, looking into my eyes and weakly smiling at me.

"You could've at least told me Lauren."

"I didn't want to risk you not coming."

"So you thought that you'd trick me into going on a date?" I ask, kinking my eyebrow at her. "Yes I probably wouldn't have gone, but I would've done something else."

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever, you staying for a-"

"Camila what are those marks on your neck?" Lauren cut me off, walking towards me. I back away before she can move my hoodie out of the way.