XXXIII

I'm woken up by the feeling of Lauren trailing kisses up my neck while pressing her body against mine, I look down at her and she lazily smiles at me. I brush her hair away from her face and then smile back at her, before wrapping my arms around her waist and then flipping us over so I'm above her. She looks up at me and goofily grins at me while draping her arms over my shoulders.

"Morning." She says, leaning up and pressing her lips against mine, she smiles against my lips as I place my legs either side of her waist. She removes her arms from my shoulders, and then goes to gripping on to my waist and then pulling herself up slightly.

"Mm morning baby." I reply, pressing my lips against hers as she grinds her hips against mine, causing me to moan against her lips. I pull away from her and goofily smile because I got to wake up next to the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on again.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?"

"Well right now I'm thinking about how much I've missed waking up next to you, because you look utterly adorable with your messy hair and sleepy eyes."

"Stop being all mushy and in love." She whines, pressing her lips against mine again before I roll off her and sit next to her, smiling down at her.

"I can't help it; my girlfriend turns me into a soppy, and in love mess." I reply, leaning over her and pressing my lips against hers again before pulling away from her. She pushes herself up, kicking the bed sheets off her body and then climbing over me to get off the bed. Once she's off the bed I stand up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist as we attempt to walk out of her bedroom.

"Demi you're so uncoordinated." I say, giggling as Demi stumbles as we fall against the wall; I push us away from it, laughing against her neck before slowly kissing her neck as she turns to face me, pouting at me.

"Shut up."

"It's cute."

"You're being nasty." She mumbles as we walk down the hallway and into the kitchen, I keep my arms wrapped around Lauren's waist as she turns the coffee machine on, lightly pressing my lips against her neck as she rests her body against mine.

"Take it last night went smoothly then?"

I turn around and Normani is stood behind me, smirking at me while Lauren makes two cups of coffee, I unwrap my arms from around Lauren and then walk towards Normani.

"Yea it was great, until this idiot decided that she wanted to get high, and then realised that she can't handle coming down from her high."

"She can normally handle it, unless you got her far too high."

"Why is it always my fault?" I ask, pouting at Normani as Lauren hands me a cup of coffee and then places her arm around my waist.

"Because it is baby." She replies, pressing her lips against my cheek and then smiling at me while continue pouting at her. "Don't give me that look; you know that I love you."

"Mm and I love you." I reply, and then drinking a mouthful of coffee, before resting my head on her shoulder, she leans down and presses her lips against my forehead.

"How come I always feel shitty after I get high and you don't?"

"That might be because she gets high way more often than you do." Normani says, smirking at me and Lauren, I flip her off and Lauren glares at her. "You both know that it's true."

"Whatever." I reply, walking away from Lauren and then making my way back towards her room because I need to get my phone, no doubt I'll have a mass of messages from Shawn and possibly a missed call off Dinah. I push the door open, walk inside and then grab my jeans off the ground, sliding my phone out of my pocket and then throwing them back on to the ground.