XVIII

I walk out of the apartment block and light a cigarette before jumping into Dinah's car and then throwing my bag into the backseat. I've got a black Lana Del Rey t-shirt on that belongs to my green-eyed wonder, white jeans and of course my denim jacket. My hair is wavy because I couldn't be bothered doing anything with it when I woke up, so I decided to wear Shawn's snapback.

"You need to stop smoking in my car, my mom keeps yelling at me." Dinah says, glaring at me as she drives towards school. "You do realise you have a hickey on your neck right?"

"Oh fuck off." I groan before pulling the visor down and looking in the mirror, Dinah is right; I've got a dark purple mark just under my earlobe.

"Miss Jauregui seems..."

"Horny? Kinky?" I suggest as we stop at a red light, Dinah looks over at me and shakes her head at me.

"I'm sure you'd know all about that."

"Oh trust me I do." I reply, winking at her before changing the radio station and then resting my feet on the dashboard.

"Excuse me; get your feet off the dashboard."

I groan before sliding my feet off the dashboard and then turning to face Dinah. She just innocently smiles at me as we pull into the school parking lot; Shawn is leaning against his truck with his skate board in his hand and his bag on his back. He's wearing a new hat and has jeans and a tank top on. Dinah parks the car and turns the engine off before getting out; I lean over my seat and into the backseat and grab my bag before getting out of the car. I throw it over my shoulder as Dinah leans against Shawn and then presses her lips against his.

"Ew, can you guys like get a room." I whine, punching Shawn's arm. Dinah glares at me and Shawn just wraps his arms around her while sticking his tongue out at me. I begin to walk towards the entrance as I spot Lauren walking from the teacher's parking lot; she's holding books and her laptop as she makes her way into the building.

"Hey Cabello." Shawn says, wrapping his arm around me while he holds Dinah hand.

"Morning Shawn."

"Are you doing anything tonight?" He asks, while we walk through the entrance and into the main corridor. We walk towards our lockers and I open mine and grab a packet of cigarettes and a lighter before stuffing them into the pocket on my leather jacket.

"I don't know, I might be why?"

"I want to hang out; I haven't had any Shawn and Camila time in like a week." He whines as Dinah routes through her locker trying to locate her book for English.

"Sure, want me to bring anything?" I ask, winking at him. He just smirks at me before nodding.

"Rachel come here!" I hear Lauren yell; I slowly turn around and spot Lauren leaning against the wall next to her class room. I look her up and down while biting my bottom lip. She's wearing a hot-red blouse with a tight pencil skirt and a pair of black heels. Her hair is tied up in a loose bun and she's not wearing her glasses today. "Don't make up excuses Rachel, you didn't hand your work in. You've got a detention tonight." Lauren hisses at her.

I groan before walking towards Lauren, it's not like Shawn and Dinah even notice; they're too busy staring at each other. I walk straight past Lauren before walking into her class room and then sitting behind her desk. I hear her sigh before walking into the room and shutting the door behind her. She smiles at me while making her way towards me.

"Don't smile at me like you've done nothing wrong."

"I haven't done anything."

"Whatever Lauren, you're singling Rachel out just because I had a thing with her." I say, staring at her as she gets closer to me.