XXVIII

"Well fancy seeing you here." Rachel slurs, leaning against me and then placing her hand on my thigh as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Hi Rachel." I mutter, drinking a mouthful of beer and then placing it on the arm of the sofa.

I look down at Rachel's hand and then glance at her; she smirks at me again, moving her hand up my thigh while brushing my hair away from my neck. She then presses her lips against the base of my neck, trailing kisses up my neck. I'm far too drunk to even attempt to push her off me; she slides her hand under my shirt and rests it on my stomach as she begins to suck on my neck. I let out a small moan and she smirks against my neck, her fingers dancing along my stomach, grazing the waistband of my shorts, her nails scratching against my skin.

"Rachel stop it please." I mutter pushing her off me, she just smirks at me and then presses her lips against mine. She sucks my bottom lip into her mouth as her arms snake around my neck and her fingers lace into my hair, tugging on it lightly. I let out a moan and she slides her tongue into my mouth, straddling me, and then grinding her hips causing me to moan into her mouth. I place my hands on her hips and hold her still while my tongue effortlessly glides against hers.

"Fuck I missed this." She moans into my mouth as she pulls on my hair and begins to move her hips again, even though I'm still gripping them. I dig my nails into her hips and she just moans into my mouth, smirking against my lips.

Camila you need to stop this right now, think about Lauren. I know she doesn't give a shit right now but you still love her. I push Rachel off me and wiping my mouth, and then standing up before walking towards the front door. I push it open and then begin wandering out of the house.

"God damn it Camila come back here!" Rachel yells, chasing after me.

I'm sat on the step in front of the front door, holding a joint in my right hand and leaning against the wall next to the front door. Rachel walks outside and then sits next to me, placing her hand on my thigh again, I brush it off and she just glares at me.

"Rachel stop it, please I can't, and even if I could I don't want to." I mutter, taking a drag of the joint and then sliding my phone out of my pocket. Rachel grabs my hand and pulls me up, dragging me back inside, and then slamming the door behind us as I sigh, stuffing my phone back into my pocket. Rachel pulls me into the kitchen, I lean against the worktop and she stands in front of me.

"I miss you.

"Stop it, you don't miss me. You just miss the sex."

"I mean it Camila; I miss you, not just the sex. I miss hanging out with you, I miss the fun we used to have, getting high and drunk with Shawn." She mutter, grabbing a bottle of vodka out of the fridge and then filling two glasses halfway before topping them both off with coke. She hands me the glass, I take it off her and then drink half of it at once. Rachel just smirks at me, sipping hers as I bring the joint back to my mouth.

"This doesn't mean you're getting a fuck tonight."

"Are you sure about that." She replies, pressing her body against mine and then smashing her lips against mine, parting my lips with her tongue as her hands grip on to my hips. All I can think about is Lauren, the fact that I should be kissing Lauren and not Rachel, yet here I am, pressed against a wall with Rachel's body against mine and her lips sloppily pressed against mine. I push her off me, drink the rest of the drink and then walk out of the house.

Once I'm outside I slide my phone out my pocket, notice that I have over 10 missed calls off Lauren, and at least 5 from both Zendaya and Normani, I ignore them, opening my contacts and then scrolling until I find his number. I press the call button, bringing my phone to my ear as I hear it ringing, he picks it up and groggily mutters something.