XVI

I feel Lauren moving next to me before pushing the bed sheets off her, I wrap them around me as she gets off the bed and walks towards the door. I groan as I hear her trip over something and swear under her breath.

"Remind me again why I'm with a teacher?" I mumble into my pillow as Lauren turns my bedroom light on.

"Because you love me."

I look up at her and glare at her before blowing a kiss to her; she smiles at me and then walks out of my room and into the bathroom. I groan as I slide the covers off me and then lean over the edge of the bed to grab my shorts. I hear Lauren walk back into the room and then make her way towards me, she places her hands on my hips before shoving me forward causing me to fall off my bed.

"Fucking hell you bitch." I say standing up and glaring at her, I'm holding my shorts in my hand and she's smirking at me while staring at my legs.

"Nice legs."

"Perv, now go and get ready you have to be in work soon." I say, smiling at her while I slide my shorts on. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me on to the bed before pressing her lips against mine. I place my hands either side of her head as I kiss along her jawline and then kissing her neck. I suck softly causing her to moan before she pushes my back; she stares into my eyes before biting her bottom lip.

"As much as I love you doing that, I can't have marks on my neck."

"You suck." I say, sitting up so I'm straddling her. I place my hands in hers and our fingers lace together, she smiles up at me before blushing when she realises that I have no t-shirt on. I smirk at her and then lean forwards, pressing my body against hers as I grab my t-shirt off the ground.

"C-can you g-get off me?" Lauren stutters, her breath hitting my neck as she speaks. I giggle and sit up before pulling the t-shirt over my head and then innocently smiling down at Lauren. I grab my phone as I slide off her and then get off my bed before walking out of my room. I get into the living room and grab my cigarettes off the coffee table before I walk into the kitchen. I light one of the cigarettes and bring it to my mouth while I turn the coffee machine on.

I take a drag before leaning against the work top and waiting for the coffee machine to heat up. Lauren struts into the kitchen, shaking her head at me. I kink my eyebrow and then blow out a cloud of smoke as she walks closer to me. She takes the cigarette out of my hand, stubs it out I glare at her as she passes me a mint.

"I hate you."

"No you don't, and I don't want to kiss you when you smell and taste like an ashtray." She says as I pop the mint into my mouth, I glare at her and she just smiles at me. I loudly chew on the mint before blowing in her face. I don't even like these mints, they're too damn strong! Who the fuck eats mints this strong?!

"Better now?"

"Mhm." Lauren mumbles as she places her arms either side of me and then presses her lips against mine, I kiss her back and then tug her bottom lip in between my teeth causing her to let out a moan. My hands are resting on her hips as I lean up to kiss her properly, fucking height difference. I slide my tongue into her mouth as her hands slide up my back and into my hair. She pulls back and presses her head against my forehead, I pout at her and she giggles slightly.

"Okay as much as I love kissing you I have to go home and get ready for work." She whispers, before lightly pressing her lips against mine and then making her way towards my room. I lean against the door frame and watch her walk towards my room, her t-shirt lifting up each time she takes a step.

"Nice ass Jauregui." I yell down the hallway as Lauren gets to the door, she turns to face me and winks at me before slapping her ass. "Tease!"

"I'm your tease, now stop ogling me."