XL

Shawn, Rachel and I are stood in the entrance of the strip club, all three of us with our mouths hung open as we show the security guard our I.D's, Shawn grabs mine and Rachel's hands, pulling us through the pink lights and smoke. He lets go of my hand as Lauren walks up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist, pressing her lips against my neck and then biting down, causing me to let out a whimper.

"You're mine, just remember that." She whispers into my ear before unwrapping her arms from around my waist and then standing next to me. I place my arm around her and then press a kiss to her neck before kissing up to her ear.

"I know I'm yours, there is no need to be jealous." I say as a girl with bleach blonde hair and black lacy underwear with red heels on walks up to me, smirking at me as she gets closer.

"Hey there princess." She says, winking at me as she grabs my hand and pulls me closer to her, I swallow the lump in my throat and follow her as she pulls me towards a sofa. I turn to face Lauren and she's just stood there staring at me while Rachel is attempting to get to her walk towards the bar with her.

"H-hey." I mumble, looking back towards the girl that is still pulling me across the club, weaving in and out of other half-naked girls that simply nod at her as we pass them.

"Want a dance princess?"

"Y-yea." I say, smirking at her as she pushes me down on the sofa before straddling me. "W-wait a minute." I whisper realising that I have no money at all.

"What? Have you changed your mind?"

"No." I reply, smirking at her. "Lauren!" I yell, resting my head on the back of the sofa, watching Lauren as she struts towards me.

"What do you want?"

"Um money, thirty dollars should do." I say pouting at her, she kinks her eyebrow at me and then shakes her head at me.

"You want me to give you money and then watch a stripper give my girlfriend a lap dance?"

"Um..." I mumble as Lauren slams twenty dollars in my hand and then walks away from me, she sits at the bar with Dinah, who is glaring at the girl working the pole that Shawn is staring at. "Thanks Lauren!" I yell, smiling at her and then turning back to look at the girl in my lap, she smirks at me and then grinds against me in time with the music.

"My name's Zoey." She says, sliding off my lap and then standing in front of me before turning around and then sexily bending over in front of me. "What's yours?" she asks, looking up at me through her legs.

"C-Camila."

"Aw you're a nervous baby." She says, straddling me again and grinding her hips against mine. "You can touch me kiddo." She whispers into my ear and then grabs my hands before placing them on my hips and pressing her body against mine as she grinds back and forth in time with the music.

"I'm not a 'kiddo'." I say glaring at her slightly, which just makes her laugh at me before grabbing my hands and then sliding them up her body.

"Do you want it off?" She whispers to me as my fingers slide across the straps of her bra, I begin to slowly nod my head. Causing her to reach behind her and slowly unhook her bra as I stare at her with my mouth open.

"No she doesn't." I move my head to the side and Lauren is stood there and she's glaring at me, her hands placed on her hips. "Move it Blondie." Lauren growls, causing the stripper slide off my lap, I hand her the money Lauren gave to me and she shakes her head at me.

"It wasn't a full dance princess so keep the money." She says, walking away from me and then making her way towards a middle age man, I glance around the room and Rachel is getting a dance off a brunette and Dinah is just glaring at the women giving Shawn a dance.