Turn of Events - Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

(Unedited)

ARIANNAs POV

Going through my closet I angrily grabbed a bunch of clothes, stuffed them in a bag and walked out.

Dashing out of the house I was in such a rage. I can't believe that Skye said that about my mum. How disrespectful.

Running into my car I opened the door and slammed it hard behind me.

Grabbing my bag from the passengers seat I stuck my hand into my bag abd fished out my phone. Dialling the last person I called, I pressed the button and let it ring.

"Hello, Michael? It's me Arianna. I need someone to talk to. Call me when you can.Hurry."

I waited for the screen to go black then started talking to myself.

"That bitch. How could she say that about my mother. If I said anyhing about her mother she would tear me to shreds, but now she thinks she can? No fucking way. Not going to take that shit."

Breathing heavily I felt my eyes become moist and soon my vision was blurry, filled with my tears.

I was too busy venting out my problems I didn't realise there was someone watching me from outside.

Wiping my tears away I squinted to see Ryder propped up against his bike, smugly watching me from a distance.

Getting out of the car I walked towards him furiously.

"What are you looking at? What's so funny?" I ask.

"Oh, don't mind me. Just enjoying the show." He said, while he took a swig of an unknown substance. "I actually find it funny how you're talking to yourself, when here I am, perfectly capable of being talked to. What's the matter Red Riding Hood? Trouble in Paradise?"

Giving him a long look I grabbed the bottle and took large swigs out of it. Not knowing what it was it burned my throat, but I liked the feeling.

"You could say that." I let out as I drained the rest of the beverage.

"Little miss beauty queen and I had a fight a few minutes ago. Ut got a little heated. Said things that shouldn't have been said, and now here I am, talking to you."

"What was this whole fight about if I may ask?" His brows furrowed.

"You." I say as I look away.

"Me?" He laughs. "Why would you be fighting about me?"

"Don't play dumb Ryder. You and I have something special, and when I saw you and her cuddling, it really threw me off."

"Yeah, but you don't know what happened. You never let me explain to you. I did nothing with her..I came to see you but she was there and was very drunk, and so she ranted about how everything is about you and then I stayed with her after she feel asleep on me and thats when you came in, while we watched the movie. Nothing happened between her and I." He steps closer. " I would never do that to you."

With that he pulled me into him and gave me a hug. While I was in his arms he whispered something in my ear "Need a place to crash tonight?"

I simply nodded and he hugged me tighter as my tears soaked through the side of his shirt.

"Thank you." I managed to slip out, in a quiet minute voice.

After locking my car and grabbing my bag I headed up his porch with him and waited as he asked his mum if I could say.

"Sure thing. I'll go get the guest room ready.Tell her to come in." I heard her say, as I watched her walk down the hallway.

~

An hour later we were sat on the table having a nice warm Italian dinner, filled with Pasta, meatballs and several other yummy foods.

After dinner I decided I would go get my things ready for school tomorrow. In half an hour, everyone in the household was asleep. I checked the time on my phone, it was 10:30pm. I had about an hour and a half before I would actually fall sleep.

I didn't bring a book or anything so I had to try and sleep.

After 30 minutes a slight knock on my door woke me up from my non-existant dream. A head peeped in and was then followed by a figure I could spot from a mile away.

"Ryder, what the hell are you doing here? Your mum is going to freak out. Get out." I whisper.

Letting a small chuckle escape his lips he spoke in his normal tone. "My mum is a nurse, she works the night shift, so she'll be back an hour after we leave for school tomorrow morning. Don't worry."

Even in the dark his features were so distinguishable and so I could see his sleek smile

with a little help from the moon outside.

Before I knew it he was cuddling up in bed with me. "You're really cold. Let me warm you up." He whispered to me as I let him wrap his arm around my shoulders.

After a few seconds of silence his other hand slipped onto my back. He was caressing my back while drawing little shapes and figures,while slowly progressing downwards.

Burying myself deeper into him, his grip got tighter, making me feel safer. He took this as a chance to advance further.

Tracing his way to the small of my back, he went lower where he started touching my ass. After a few moments of silence I looked up at him and he gave me a kiss on the lips.

I placed my leg in between his legs and interwined them as he began caressing me again.

The kisses became more intense and a few moans slipped out his mouth before I sent my hand down his chest into his pants, were he was already rock hard.

Slipping his hand up my shirt he felt my tender breasts and he played with my hard nipples as I continued to stroke his hard cock.

Next thing I know he's on top of me unbuttoning my shirt as he kisses my neck, all down to my chest, where he starts sucking on my breasts as if he were sucking on a melting popsickle in summer.

Taking his shirt off I flipped him over to take his pants off as well.

I'm ready for this. I say to myself. Michael taught you well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So..new chapter for you guys. I actually debated on if I should post it or not...I've had it as a draft for sometime... Yeah so what do you guys think of Skye and Arianna's fight in the previous chapter?

Comment below :) 

Don't forget to vote :) Thanks

Stay perfect! ;)