Turn of Events - Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

That’s right, I walked right into trouble.

Trouble being one named Darren White!

As my head poked in through the doorway, I could make out his figure lying on the bed. The minute the door made a sound, his head shot up and we locked eyes for a mere second, before I awkwardly lost balance on my heels and toppled face first into the floor.

“Fuck” I whispered loudly, which of course caused him to run towards me to help. Slowly lifting my head he asked.

“Are you ok?”

Sarcastically I reply. “Yeah, of course I’m fine. I just fell on my face… Doesn’t hurt at all.” Rolling my eyes after.

He stares at me then tries to control the laughter that’s brewing inside him. Finally he bursts out of laughter and lays me down gently to laugh harder.

Darren still kneeling beside me is in fits. I lift myself up slowly and he helps me to the bed.

“Still the clumsy Skye I know.” He sighed with a smile.

“Oh shut up. What’re you doing up here alone anyways? Where’s your perfect girlfriend huh?” I teased.

Scratching his head he replies. “I don’t really give a fuck right now. She’s a controlling bitch and she pisses me off.”

Lifting my hand up to my mouth I sarcastically reply. “You don’t say”

We let out a laugh in agreement then suddenly the air was thick with tension, and all words were lost.

Slowly biting my lip, I scraped some matte lipstick off and watched as Darren slightly groaned with pleasure. He licked his lips and finally spoke, pronouncing every word with emphasis.

“You know Skye, YOU are something else. I want you. I need you. I gotta have you.”

With no surrender I gave in as his lips crashed into mine.

* * *

TYLER’s POV:

Where the fuck is Darren?

I hate it when he runs away at parties, that anti-social bitch! He always finds a way to leave the party or goes to his room and just sits there.

Oh shit. His room, never thought of that.

Running through the crowds of people I finally reach upstairs as the music slightly faded away downstairs. Reaching his room, I find the door slightly open. I hear the wet clash of mouths and knew something was up. Poking my head in through the tiny space I saw it all…Darren on top of Skye.

Ripping her dress open he made contorted shapes under her top, while she shoved her hand down the front of Darren’s jeans. I could hear the loud groans Darren made as Skye stroked him. In turn he simply slipped his other hand down her skirt this time and made her groan with pleasure. He flips her over and now she instantly starts riding him. Vigorously kissing she continued riding him as he accepted her domination. The groans grew louder until he flipped her over, took off her thong and pulled down his pants and lifted her legs.

At this moment I slowly backed away from the door and stood there facing the wall as I heard the squeaky bed shake and her moans rapidly increasing. I took a few more steps through the corridor and stopped when I heard Skye speaking in tongues.

What the hell is he doing to her in there that got her speaking in tongues. Oh gosh!

- - - - - - - - - ------------------------------------------------

Well then…there you go.