Turn of Events - Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

After last period with Skye, she headed off for practice while I walked to the car to wait for Michael. After a few minutes of waiting he showed up, got in and we left. When we arrived at the ice cream shop, we got a booth inside by the window and watched as children hopped out of the shop as if all their problems were solved by that cone of ice cream.

“So, why are we here again?” He asked.

“Well I was hoping we could chat and hang out, since you know, we never do. It’s always us hanging out in a group. I just want to get to know you better.” I say nervously.

Taking a lick of his caramel coated ice cream he simply nodded, either agreeing with what I said or enjoying his ice cream way too much.

“Mmm.” He let out. “It’s cool that you want to hang out, because I want to hang out with you too. I feel like you and I could be good friends.”

Flashing a smile back we continued to enjoy our ice cream while talking about each other’s lives and discussing mutual interests.

Once we got back in the car I put the stereo up to hear Selena Gomez’s song Come and get It playing and immediately started singing along. I was too busy jamming out to the chorus that I didn’t notice that Michael was watching me the whole time. And not like in a creepy weird way, but in a nice, almost sexy way.

I immediately stopped and let out a slight cough of embarrassment then looked at him. “What?” I asked him. “I like this song.” I say then laugh.

“You’re so different Arianna. I like this side of you. You’re free and you don’t give a damn what people say, and I applaud you for that.” He smiled.

“Thank you” I shyly respond.

“I Wish Skye was more like you. She’s always such a perfectionist and cares too much about what people think and say.” He sighs. The car suddenly turns awkward.

His sigh quickly turned into a smirk and he laughed with me. “Go ahead. Don’t let me stop you.” He said while he cranked it back up.

We pulled out of the parking lot and started heading home. It was two hours since we left school and I forgot that I had an essay to write, so I had to cut the fun a bit short.

When I pulled onto his street I got a phone call from Skye telling me she would be running a bit late and that someone would drop her back home, so I said alright then hang up. Michael was just staring out the window the whole time.

“Want me to keep you company while she’s away?” He quietly asks.

Giving the side mirror a slight glance I realized I really shouldn’t let him come home with me, because Skye would obviously assume the worst if she found him home alone with me, so I simply said “That’s really sweet. Thanks for the offer but I have a ton of homework to finish off.”

He nods his head sadly as we finally arrive at his house. Turning around in his seat he faced me and held my hand. “Thanks for the ice cream and everything Arianna. I really needed that to get a few things off my mind.”

Why is he holding my hand? Oh my gosh this is creepy. “Anytime Mike. Just let me know if you need anything though.” I smile. Thinking he was going to leave after I said this wasn’t actually the case. He stayed there rubbing my hand with him thumb and looking me deep in my eyes.

“Actually, there is something I need.” He says. “Well what’s that?” I reply.

“YOU!” was what I heard coming out of Michaels mouth, and before I knew It he was less than a centimeter away from my face. Then, his lips collided with mine. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth while his hand went for my thigh, slightly squeezing it and slowly caressing it up and down.

“Michael,” I say between breaths. “This is wrong. We should stop. I can’t do this to my best friend.”

All he did was moan and kiss me a bit more until he said. “Listen, I know Skye is cheating on me, I know she doesn’t care about me and sooner or later she’s going to get rid of me. I know how she works, and I can’t say I figured this out earlier, but I can say I know what she’s up to.”

“Then why didn’t you break up with her? Wouldn’t it be easier that way?” I ask while he begins kissing my neck.

“I don’t want her to get hurt, so I’d rather let her do it to me. Deep inside I still like her, but if she’s tired of me then so be it. And besides, you care about me more than she does.” He stops. “How about we take this to the back seat?” He winks.

Thinking about it I realized that Michael was right. Skye doesn’t care about him and hey, why waste a perfect opportunity to get experience. Slyly smiling I hoped in the back seat and he followed me.

We started kissing again, and soon enough his shirt was off, followed by my dress, and followed by his pants too. When he started to unhook my bra I told him “This is my first time.” With a smile he replied “Don’t worry; I’ll walk you through it.” Then he commenced with removing my bra.

A little foreplay was going on before anything happened, and I got him erect as he got my nipples hard.

Soon enough the cars windows were steamed and we were sweating as our bodies clashes with each other. With Michael on top of me and my legs wrapped around him, he thrusts and thrusts as we both moan with pleasure. The moaning gets louder and louder until we both climax, then he collapses beside me.

“That was amazing” I say to him, while he kisses my cheek. “Yeah,” he says out of breath. “I told you It would be.”