Turn of Events - Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

I didn’t even know his name and here I was kissing him. But it was magical. I didn’t care if I was kissing a total stranger. He could be a serial killer for all I knew, but the way I felt with him was unexplainable and I never wanted it to end.

His hands rushed all over my body while I tugged on his short black hair. His lips felt like heaven with its warmth and softness. He kissed me back with so much intensity I felt like I would burst. That was until he pulled back and gasped for air.

“I’m Collin by the way.” He announced with a smirk.  We both stared into each other’s eyes before I leaned in painfully slow and whispered “Arianna”.

Leaning back on the kitchen counter I looked at his warm luscious lips begging for them to be on mine once again. I couldn’t fight the urge and teasing of his ways and pulled him to my lips.

“Collin. I’ve been looking all over for you.” said a familiar voice that I knew all too well.

Slowly pulling away from me he kept his hands on my waist while we both looked at her.

“Oh Leona,” He said. “Why have you been looking for me?”

Crossing her arms she rolled her eyes and sighed. “Well dad called and said that we need to go home to look after the kids because they’re going for that weird dinner thing in a few minutes.”

“Wait you guys are related?” I asked shockingly.

“Long story Arianna, I’ll explain it all to you later.” He assured me.

“Ew. Arianna? Like Arianna Smith? This has got to be a joke. Since when did you become anorexic?” She laughed.

Simply dismissing her question I retorted. “Go home Leona. I’m not in the mood.”

Obviously taken aback she responded. “Well, at least you got a new attitude with your new ensemble. Let’s go Collin.”

With that she pulled his arm and dragged him away. And so there I was again feeling vulnerable because my only source of security and comfort was gone. And I didn’t get his fucking number. Shit.

Could all this be happening? I couldn’t fathom the thought of me kissing a male version of Leona. The thought of it bubbled in my stomach before I sank to the ground, obviously wasted.

- - - - - 

Rate and Comment  guys :)