Turn of Events - Chapter 21

Last Chapter Recap:

"Game on Arianna." I say to myself. "Game on."

~~

CHAPTER 21

(Unedited)

SKYEs POV

Grabbing my comforter from the couch, I turned off the TV and headed upstairs with two cups of hot cocoa.

On my way to the room I heard some banging and other things been thrown around. Cracking open the door I saw Arianna sitting in the corner of the room heaving and tearing.

Placing the tray with the cups of hot cocoa on the desk, I slowly walked towards her. Pacing myself. Who knew what she was capable of.

"Ari? Are you ok?" I slowly kneeled down beside her. Turning away she replied. "Yeah I-I-I'm ok."

"I dont believe you. What's the matter?" I pushed on.

I for well knew what the matter was but I wasn't going to start all this with her tonight. I was too drunk.

"I had an asthma attack and I couldn't find my inhaler. I forgot where I put it, but I finally found it under the bean bags." She finally let out.

"Oh." I mutter. Standing up, I walked to the desk and grabbed the mugs and went back to sit with her. Handing her aztec painted mug she gladly accepted it and a faint smile appeared on her face.

After 5 minutes of silence. I found my way to the bed and started playing 4 pics 1 word while Arianna sat quietly on the bean bags.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

Looking up from my glowing screen I pause for a second, then reply.

"Oh, Ryder just texted me, so i'm just texting him back." I say with a smile simple enough for her to believe me.

"Oh, Ok. What'd he say?" She inquires again while she sips on her cocoa.

Sitting upright I answer. "He was saying how he had a really great time with me today and how he'd like to go out some time."

"Bullshit." Is what I heard her say. "Bullshit."

Walking towards me she sat down on the edge of the bed as she continued saying bullshit, gradually increasing the intensity of the word. "You have a mirror behind you Skye. I can see what you're doing, just wanted to know if you were going to lie to me or not."

"Seriously? Me, lie to you? look who's talking. If it weren't for you lieing to me about Ryder staying next door then none of this would have happened."

"What do you mean none of this would have happened?" She shouted.

"Well you obviously know I like him, so why wouldn't you tell me that he was living next door? What are you trying to do Arianna? I called dibs on him, and girl code says that you can't crush on someone who has been dibbed on" I fired back.

"Ok so what?! I didn't tell you that he was next door because you would start acting the way you're acting now." She huffed.

"What were you doing by the way? You smell like Amsterdam. Were you fucking Michael?" I yell.

Letting out a big groan she yelled back. "You don't even care about him, why so concerned now? And for your information I was fucking him. You treat him like shit and he deserves better. He told me to tell you it's over."

Shocked as I was, I had to get a comeback to that but all I could do was stare at her. Stare at the monster I created. Slightly lowering my voice I spoke.

"I can't believe you. I really can't believe you were actually my friend. After all I gave you, you treat me like this? Well I guess it goes without sayinh that you were destined to be a slut. Like mother like daughter right?"

I stood there as I took in her blank expression plastered on her face. With a blink of an eye I felt a hot tingling sensation burn across my face. She had slapped me and threw in some words along with it.

"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT BITCH! You have no right to. I thought you were my friend."

Cutting her off I interrupted.

"Yeah well I thought you were my friend too but friends don't fuck friends boyfriends."

"Well friends don't say stuff about other friends mum either."

With that she grabbed her bag and keys and stormed out, slamming each door she encountered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, soooo.... what do you guys think is going to happen next?

Comment and vote :)

Stay perfect! x