Chapter 36

SOPHIES POV-

I opened my eyes and looked around and my surroundings. I had to squint because my head is pounding and it's so bright. My eyes land on the spot next to me. The person had their back facing me and my heart started to beat faster. I place my hand on their bare back and they roll over so they are facing me. I sigh in relief when it's Nash. I lay down on my back and my eyes go wide. Why the fuck am I naked?! I prepare myself and lift up the sheets so I can see under them. Holy fucking shit why are we both naked. I can't remember anything except drinking all that alchol. My head is pounding, I'm naked in bed with Nash and god only knows what happened. I swear if I lost it to him last night, I will flip shit because that was something I didn't want to loose until I was ready. I mean.. I really like Nash, but how did I let this happen?! 

I get out of the bed after making sure Nash was asleep and grab my bra and underwear I slip them on and run over to Nash's stuff and get a shirt and boxers. I slip them on and walk into the bathroom. Wow I look like shit. I had makeup all under my eyes and my hair was all knoted. Maybe I could shower? I don't think he would care. I shrug my shoulders and find a towel. I lock the door and get into the shower. The hot water was helping my head ache a little, but I didn't feel too hot. I finish my shower and dry off. I put my hair in a bun and slip back on Nash's clothes. I was washing my face, when I got a really sick feeling my stomach. I run to the toilet and puke up anything that was in my stomach. My head was pounding even harder now and I walk out of the bathroom. Nash was now sprawled out on the bed taking up all the room. I roll my eyes and poke him a couple times and he groans. "Whattt" I laugh and say back, "Time to get upp!" He sighs and turns his head the other way. 

It took me a little, but I got him up and we made our way downstairs to eat. Everyone that was down there looked half dead from last night. They all mumble a hello or good morning and we sit down. "Okay so you make me food" I say to Nash. He gives me a weird look and I laugh. I get up and get out some eggs and start cooking. Nash was sitting there with his head on the counter pretty much sleeping. I put the food on 2 plates and walk over to him. I place it in front of him and he picks his head up. "Thanks babe" he says. I smile and kiss his cheek and start to eat. We finish and return to his room. 

We were sitting on the bed and the only thing I could think about what was even happened last night. "Nash?" I ask him and he looks at me. "Hm?" he says. I sigh and say, "Well umm do you remember what happened last night?" He smiles as if remembering everything and he says, "Kind of, but not much" I sigh and was thinking if I should bring up that we were both naked. "Well, what do you remember?" I ask him. "Well, we both kept drinking and you kept wanting more.." he says and nuges me. My cheeks heat up and he smiles and continues, "So, you were getting really tired, so we came up here and I was totally ready to go to bed, but you kept trying stuff.." he says and I hide my head in his chest. He laughs and says, "I can't remember if we did it or not.. But.." he trails off as he gets up and walks over to the trashcan. "I'd go with it happened.." he says. There was obviously a used condom in there. "I'm such a fuck up" I say as I put my hands on my face. I feel the bed dip and his presence above me. His hands take my wrists and guides them away from my face "No you're not" he says and kisses my forehead. I smile at the kind gesture. I pull him down and kiss him.

At least we used protection, that's all I care about, but I don't plan on telling anybody especially Tay. Actually, I probably will cave and tell her, but that's to think about another time. "What do you want to do the rest of the day?" he ask and I shrug my shoulders. He puts his arm around me and I lean into his side. This is what I'm going to miss when I leave for New York. I mean I guess we could stay in touch, but it wouldn't be the same. I really wonder if he thinks about that. Probably not he's a guy and they don't think ahead at all. 

For the rest of the day we stayed in bed since we were both too tired and I didn't feel too hot. Around 10ish, I called the driver and he came. Nash walked me to the door and I put my arms around his neck. "See you tomorrow?" he says more like a question. I nod my head and he smiles. I pull his head down and our lips meet. I smiled and pulled away before anything else happens. I hugged him and pecked his lips once more and walked out. I get in the car and the driver greets me. I smile and we drive back home and I go up to my room. I still can't get over that we did it last night. How do I not remember it? I laid on my back with my eyes shut trying to remember, but I got nothing.

I was laying in bed, all ready to go to sleep, but I didn't feel good, so I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning because I was getting hot and then cold. I guess I'm sick or something because as the night went on, I couldn't sleep at all. I just sat there and watched TV. I got something to eat, but I puked it right back up, and trust me I hate being sick. I text Nash to see if he was awake and he didn't answer. Well, fuck. I went into the bathroom and took some cold medicine and that put me right to sleep.

Okay so I'm going to try and update again later, but I have a New Years Party. Happy New Year's Eve!:) Well, I was going to put a picture of what Sophie looks like but I'm stupid and don't know how to do it, so I will try to do that soon! Thanks for reading!:)~K