❤ Chapter 16 ❤

*YN's POV*

I saw Justin clenching his teeth after he was done reading the text messages. Oh no, Ryan is going to be in trouble!

Justin: When did he send you this?

YN: Er... just now before I went to your place.

Justin: Mhmm

YN: Justin, I don't like Ryan that way okay. He is my best friend and I already have you. Why is there a need for me to leave you for Ryan?

Justin: Did you two do anything stupid behind my back?

YN: NO! I swear!

Justin nodded his head. He looked a little calmer.

YN: Just don't hurt Ryan. He is after all our best friend.

Justin: *rolls eyes* Fine... But this time, I'm protecting you even more. If he does anything that he isn't supposed to do, he'll get a fist from me.

I giggled at how cute Justin is whenever he is being protective.

Justin: What's so funny?

YN: You look cute when you're protective.

Justin: Well, is this cute?

That was when he leaned in closer towards me and gently placed his soft lips on top of mine. I kissed him back and he smiled in the class. Just as I was about to pull away, Justin bit my lower lip, preventing me from moving any further. He licked my lips, asking for an entrance but I rejected.

Justin: Tease.

He mumbled into the kiss. I giggled a little and Justin took this chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. Damn. He explored my mouth and I did the same, causing our tongues to fight for dominance. You think he won? Nah, I won ;) We pulled away, looking at each other with lust and mostly love in our eyes.

Justin: What do you think?

YN: Cute of course *winks*

In the meantime⇜

*Ryan's POV*

I heard knocking on the door so I immediately got up from the couch and opened the door. I was shocked to see Chaz standing right in front of me with a boy beside him.

Ryan: Chaz!!!

Chaz: Ryan!!!

??? : Ryan!!!

Ryan: Who are you???

The three of us laughed our heads off.

??? : I'm Christian but just call me Chris. I guess you must be Ryan?

Ryan: Yeah! Nice to meet you, Chris.

I bro hugged both Chaz and Chris before letting them come into my house.

Mrs Butler: Ryan, who's there?

Ryan: They're Chaz and Chris, my friends.

I told my mom who was busy reading a magazine while sitting on the couch across me. She looked up and smiled at Chaz and Chris before standing up.

Mrs Butler: I'll be in my room if you need anything.

We nodded our heads before proceeding to chat.

Ryan: When did you come back?

Chaz: I just moved in yesterday. While I was in England, I met Chris and he is Canadian too. We both thought of moving back here together so VOALA! We're here, bitch!