❤ Chapter 12 ❤

*YN's POV*

YN: Justin... you shouldn't have!

I cried in between tears at the sight of the beautiful necklace that Justin was holding. Justin leaned in closer towards me and placed it around my neck for me.

YN: This is so beautiful! Thank you so much! *squeals*

Justin: This is a promise necklace to prove that I promise to always be by my Shawty's side no matter what. Like what you already know, I love you so much even though we have known each other for only five months. If anything were to happen, I promise that I'll never let you go.

Justin said truthfully while looking deeply into my eyes. I was sitting there, unable to move like a statue. What he said really made me touched.

Memories started flooding in about how boys were chasing after me in elementary school but I rejected all of them because I wasn't even interested. But this time, it was totally different. Justin is different.

Justin: So... do you love me the way I love you? *rubs back of head*

I feel butterflies in my stomach when he asked me that. Do I love Justin? I mean, I do have a huge crush on Justin but this word 'love' sounds like a really powerful word.

I watched the sunset for a while before looking back at Justin who was looking really nervous. I giggled at his anxiety but not wanting to be hanging him, I think it's time to admit.

YN: Yes, I love you too, Justin. Even though you are like a brother to me, you fill me with affection and love. You are always there for me when I needed someone and I think that you are the sweetest boy I have ever met. I'll never let you go that easy because you're my number one man. Thank you so much, baby *kisses his cheek*

Justin: Hehe... no problem. *blushes*

YN: Awww I made my Bizzle blush.

Justin: Bizzle?

YN: Yeah, it's a new nickname I made for you. Like it?

Justin: I love it ♥

*Justin's POV*

We then snuggled with each other while admiring the beauty of the horizon. I gotta admit, this is the most beautiful, romantic, sweetest and best day ever, especially when I finally knew that my shawty loves me back too.

Justin: So YN, are we like erm.... together?

YN: You mean boyfriend-girlfriend?

Justin: Yeah, I mean boyfriend-girlfriend.

Just then, I noticed that YN was leaning in closer towards me so I did the same thing. This is the finally the moment when I got to kiss YN, the girl whom I love at first sight, and lose my first kiss to her. She told me that she had never kissed a boy before so that means I'll be the first ;) I guess this is the time when the both of us lose our first kisses to each other. Sweet ♡

In a split second, her soft lips touched mine. She kissed me and I kissed her back. The kiss was passionate, but gentle. YN wrapped her arms around me while I wrapped mine around her waist. Sparks were flying like crazy all around us and our lips moved in sync.

I gently bit her lower lip, asking for entrance. YN gladly let me in so my tongue slithered into her mouth and explored it. She did the same thing, causing our tongues to fight for dominance. We kissed passionately for a good five minutes before pulling away from each other.

The both of us were breathing heavily while staring at each other in the eyes. God, I love YN so much and I just lost my first kiss to my beautiful shawty. Can things get any better?

Justin: I love you so much, YN.

YN: I love you more, Justin.

Justin: I love you most *smirks*

I interlocked our hands together while admiring the beautiful stars shining bright in the night sky.

YN: Oh look! A wishing star! Quick, make a wish.

I looked up to see a beautiful shooting star across the beautiful sky, but YN is way more beautiful, so you can imagine how beautiful YN is ;) I closed my eyes and made a wish that our relationship would last forever no matter what. I promised that I will always fight for YN and never let her go because she is my shawty, my true love.

YN: What did you wish for, Bizzle?

It sounds so cute whenever YN calls me that, and only she can call me that?

Justin: I can't tell or else the wish won't come true *smirks*

YN: *Sigh* Fine, Juju Bizzle.

Justin: Now that is so fucking cute

YN: *clears throat*

Justin: Oops, I mean... that is so freaking cute :P

YN: That's my Bizzle-

Justin: And that's my Shawty <3

We challenged each other to count the number of stars in the sky (which is impossible).

Justin: There are fifteen stars up there.

YN: No, there are sixteen.

Justin: Fifteen.

YN: Sixteen.

Justin: Fifteen!

YN: Sixteeeeeeen! *says adorably*

Justin: That's it. I'm coming for you, YN my cute little shawty!

Before I could finish what I was trying to say, YN was already up on her knees and running away from me. The moonlight was bright enough to lighten the whole park so I could see her clearly. I chased after her and we were screaming to each other about some random stuff.

YN: Pizza balloon waffle!

Justin: Giraffe gun TV!

YN: Blueberry pink waffledonks!

Justin: What?

I continued chasing YN and she finally came to a dead end. Looks like I got her now. I approached her dramatically, causing her to giggle.

That was when I immediately picked her up bridal style and started spinning around in circles. YN was crying and telling me to put her down but of course I didn't.

I ran towards the grass patch, still carrying YN bridal style, and gently laid her down onto the ground before tickling her. The both of us kept laughing, and without notice, I was already on the ground with YN on top of me. I like this position ;)

Justin: Oh no! What is my Shawty going to do to me?

YN: This.

She immediately smashed her lips onto mine and kissed me roughly but gently. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer into the kiss. YN did the same by wrapping her arms around my neck. To be honest, for two kids who are only 12 years old like us, we are good kissers. Probably we learnt from watching too much drama *-*

??? : Justin...?

The two of us pulled away to see who she/he is...

♥♥♥

TO BE CONTINUED IF THIS STORY REACHES 13 VOTES AND 7 COMMENTS ♥ Don't worry, you guys can reach the goal ;)